Eley Guild Hardy wins military lab contract
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects, teamed with Anderson Drace Joint Venture, have been awarded the design and construction of the Fort Benning Maneuver Battle Lab located at Fort Benning, Ga.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
The scope of the project is the design and construction of a single-story, 88,000-square-foot Maneuver Battle Lab facility for conducting live, virtual and constructive experiments and space planning.
In order to objectively measure its sustainable design achievements, the Department of Defense decided that all capital building projects must earn the USGBC certification of LEED Silver at a minimum.
The design/build team of Anderson Drace Joint Venture and Eley Guild Hardy Architects have successfully executed $300 million in design/build contracts with the federal government over the past 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds