Eley Guild Hardy wins military lab contract
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects, teamed with Anderson Drace Joint Venture, have been awarded the design and construction of the Fort Benning Maneuver Battle Lab located at Fort Benning, Ga.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
The scope of the project is the design and construction of a single-story, 88,000-square-foot Maneuver Battle Lab facility for conducting live, virtual and constructive experiments and space planning.
In order to objectively measure its sustainable design achievements, the Department of Defense decided that all capital building projects must earn the USGBC certification of LEED Silver at a minimum.
The design/build team of Anderson Drace Joint Venture and Eley Guild Hardy Architects have successfully executed $300 million in design/build contracts with the federal government over the past 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park