Eley Guild Hardy wins military lab contract
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects, teamed with Anderson Drace Joint Venture, have been awarded the design and construction of the Fort Benning Maneuver Battle Lab located at Fort Benning, Ga.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
The scope of the project is the design and construction of a single-story, 88,000-square-foot Maneuver Battle Lab facility for conducting live, virtual and constructive experiments and space planning.
In order to objectively measure its sustainable design achievements, the Department of Defense decided that all capital building projects must earn the USGBC certification of LEED Silver at a minimum.
The design/build team of Anderson Drace Joint Venture and Eley Guild Hardy Architects have successfully executed $300 million in design/build contracts with the federal government over the past 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute