Eley Guild Hardy wins military lab contract
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects, teamed with Anderson Drace Joint Venture, have been awarded the design and construction of the Fort Benning Maneuver Battle Lab located at Fort Benning, Ga.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
The scope of the project is the design and construction of a single-story, 88,000-square-foot Maneuver Battle Lab facility for conducting live, virtual and constructive experiments and space planning.
In order to objectively measure its sustainable design achievements, the Department of Defense decided that all capital building projects must earn the USGBC certification of LEED Silver at a minimum.
The design/build team of Anderson Drace Joint Venture and Eley Guild Hardy Architects have successfully executed $300 million in design/build contracts with the federal government over the past 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar