Eley Guild Hardy wins military lab contract
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects, teamed with Anderson Drace Joint Venture, have been awarded the design and construction of the Fort Benning Maneuver Battle Lab located at Fort Benning, Ga.
Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
The scope of the project is the design and construction of a single-story, 88,000-square-foot Maneuver Battle Lab facility for conducting live, virtual and constructive experiments and space planning.
In order to objectively measure its sustainable design achievements, the Department of Defense decided that all capital building projects must earn the USGBC certification of LEED Silver at a minimum.
The design/build team of Anderson Drace Joint Venture and Eley Guild Hardy Architects have successfully executed $300 million in design/build contracts with the federal government over the past 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison