MUW’s V3 signs Hinds Community College
COLUMBUS and RAYMOND — Leaders with Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, have signed an agreement to partner with Hinds Community College (HCC), the state’s largest community college.
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. The new college provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
HCC president Dr. Clyde Muse says V3 College is breaking new ground.
“Some universities have done similar programs with community college transfers, but no one has done a comprehensive program for technical students like V3 College has,” said Muse.
First term classes at V3 College are underway, and more than 50 students are
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College, East Mississippi Community College, Holmes Community College, Jones County Junior College, Southwest Mississippi Community College, Northwest Mississippi Community College, Northeast Mississippi Community College, East Central Community College, Copiah Lincoln Community College and Itawamba Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC