MDOT to hold meetings on interstate connector
Published: September 17,2010
CLARKSDALE — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) are conducting joint “open house” public meetings to invite public comment on a joint corridor study for connecting I-40 in Arkansas with I-55 in Mississippi.
Two identical meetings will be held. The first will be held Sept. 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Greyhound Bus Station, 300 Issaquena Street. The second will be held Sept. 23 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phillips County Chamber of Commerce in Helena/West Helena, Ark.
The public is invited to visit either meeting anytime during the scheduled hours for reviewing exhibits and offering comments. Representatives from MDOT and AHTD will be available to answer questions and provide additional information.
Individuals with special communication or accommodation needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Donna Lum at (601) 948-3071 or e-mail email@example.com. Requests should be made at least four days prior to the public meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts