MDOT to hold meetings on interstate connector
Published: September 17,2010
CLARKSDALE — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) are conducting joint “open house” public meetings to invite public comment on a joint corridor study for connecting I-40 in Arkansas with I-55 in Mississippi.
Two identical meetings will be held. The first will be held Sept. 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Greyhound Bus Station, 300 Issaquena Street. The second will be held Sept. 23 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phillips County Chamber of Commerce in Helena/West Helena, Ark.
The public is invited to visit either meeting anytime during the scheduled hours for reviewing exhibits and offering comments. Representatives from MDOT and AHTD will be available to answer questions and provide additional information.
Individuals with special communication or accommodation needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Donna Lum at (601) 948-3071 or e-mail email@example.com. Requests should be made at least four days prior to the public meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions