MDOT to hold meetings on interstate connector
Published: September 17,2010
CLARKSDALE — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) are conducting joint “open house” public meetings to invite public comment on a joint corridor study for connecting I-40 in Arkansas with I-55 in Mississippi.
Two identical meetings will be held. The first will be held Sept. 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Greyhound Bus Station, 300 Issaquena Street. The second will be held Sept. 23 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phillips County Chamber of Commerce in Helena/West Helena, Ark.
The public is invited to visit either meeting anytime during the scheduled hours for reviewing exhibits and offering comments. Representatives from MDOT and AHTD will be available to answer questions and provide additional information.
Individuals with special communication or accommodation needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Donna Lum at (601) 948-3071 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least four days prior to the public meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC