MDOT to hold meetings on interstate connector
Published: September 17,2010
CLARKSDALE — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) are conducting joint “open house” public meetings to invite public comment on a joint corridor study for connecting I-40 in Arkansas with I-55 in Mississippi.
Two identical meetings will be held. The first will be held Sept. 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Greyhound Bus Station, 300 Issaquena Street. The second will be held Sept. 23 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phillips County Chamber of Commerce in Helena/West Helena, Ark.
The public is invited to visit either meeting anytime during the scheduled hours for reviewing exhibits and offering comments. Representatives from MDOT and AHTD will be available to answer questions and provide additional information.
Individuals with special communication or accommodation needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Donna Lum at (601) 948-3071 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least four days prior to the public meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that