MDOT to hold meetings on interstate connector
Published: September 17,2010
CLARKSDALE — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) are conducting joint “open house” public meetings to invite public comment on a joint corridor study for connecting I-40 in Arkansas with I-55 in Mississippi.
Two identical meetings will be held. The first will be held Sept. 22 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. in Clarksdale at the Greyhound Bus Station, 300 Issaquena Street. The second will be held Sept. 23 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phillips County Chamber of Commerce in Helena/West Helena, Ark.
The public is invited to visit either meeting anytime during the scheduled hours for reviewing exhibits and offering comments. Representatives from MDOT and AHTD will be available to answer questions and provide additional information.
Individuals with special communication or accommodation needs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Donna Lum at (601) 948-3071 or e-mail email@example.com. Requests should be made at least four days prior to the public meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015