Benae joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Jean-Louis Benae, M.D., is now seeing patients in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery department. Benae holds a medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and he completed a neurosurgery residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis.
He is board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in neurological surgery, and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In his new position, he joins Richard E. Clatterbuck, M.D.; David John Yeh, M.D.; and J. Amy Thomas, C.F.N.P.
Benae will also provide services at the Spine Center, located in the main clinic, and Spine Center-Picayune, located in Highland Community Hospital in Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month