Benae joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Jean-Louis Benae, M.D., is now seeing patients in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery department. Benae holds a medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and he completed a neurosurgery residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis.
He is board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in neurological surgery, and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In his new position, he joins Richard E. Clatterbuck, M.D.; David John Yeh, M.D.; and J. Amy Thomas, C.F.N.P.
Benae will also provide services at the Spine Center, located in the main clinic, and Spine Center-Picayune, located in Highland Community Hospital in Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force