Benae joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Jean-Louis Benae, M.D., is now seeing patients in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery department. Benae holds a medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and he completed a neurosurgery residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis.
He is board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in neurological surgery, and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In his new position, he joins Richard E. Clatterbuck, M.D.; David John Yeh, M.D.; and J. Amy Thomas, C.F.N.P.
Benae will also provide services at the Spine Center, located in the main clinic, and Spine Center-Picayune, located in Highland Community Hospital in Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil