Benae joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Jean-Louis Benae, M.D., is now seeing patients in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery department. Benae holds a medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and he completed a neurosurgery residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis.
He is board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in neurological surgery, and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In his new position, he joins Richard E. Clatterbuck, M.D.; David John Yeh, M.D.; and J. Amy Thomas, C.F.N.P.
Benae will also provide services at the Spine Center, located in the main clinic, and Spine Center-Picayune, located in Highland Community Hospital in Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement