Benae joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Jean-Louis Benae, M.D., is now seeing patients in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery department. Benae holds a medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, and he completed a neurosurgery residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wis.
He is board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in neurological surgery, and is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In his new position, he joins Richard E. Clatterbuck, M.D.; David John Yeh, M.D.; and J. Amy Thomas, C.F.N.P.
Benae will also provide services at the Spine Center, located in the main clinic, and Spine Center-Picayune, located in Highland Community Hospital in Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal