Bryant awarded insurance license
Lisa Bryant, a workers’ compensation and benefit specialist for People Lease Inc., has obtained her property and casualty insurance license for the State of Mississippi. As an insurance agent, Bryant will be working on supplemental insurance as well as continuing her specialty in workers’ compensation.
Bryant is planning to obtain her health and life license within the next year so as to expand her expertise in insurance to an even greater degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House