Bryant awarded insurance license
Lisa Bryant, a workers’ compensation and benefit specialist for People Lease Inc., has obtained her property and casualty insurance license for the State of Mississippi. As an insurance agent, Bryant will be working on supplemental insurance as well as continuing her specialty in workers’ compensation.
Bryant is planning to obtain her health and life license within the next year so as to expand her expertise in insurance to an even greater degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win