Bryant awarded insurance license
Lisa Bryant, a workers’ compensation and benefit specialist for People Lease Inc., has obtained her property and casualty insurance license for the State of Mississippi. As an insurance agent, Bryant will be working on supplemental insurance as well as continuing her specialty in workers’ compensation.
Bryant is planning to obtain her health and life license within the next year so as to expand her expertise in insurance to an even greater degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau