Bryant awarded insurance license
Lisa Bryant, a workers’ compensation and benefit specialist for People Lease Inc., has obtained her property and casualty insurance license for the State of Mississippi. As an insurance agent, Bryant will be working on supplemental insurance as well as continuing her specialty in workers’ compensation.
Bryant is planning to obtain her health and life license within the next year so as to expand her expertise in insurance to an even greater degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter