Chain signs books at Lemuria
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Bobby Chain, Hattiesburg businessman and entrepreneur, signed his new book at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson Sept. 7. “Bobby Lee Chain, The Life and Journals of a Mississippi Entrepreneur,” by Bob Pittman, is a memoir of the life of Chain. He is a former mayor of Hattiesburg, owner of Chain Electric Company and former member of the state college board.
In the book, Chain recounts his considerable contributions to Hattiesburg and South Mississippi.
The 2010 book is in hardback, and was printed by Franklin Printers in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband