Chain signs books at Lemuria
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Bobby Chain, Hattiesburg businessman and entrepreneur, signed his new book at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson Sept. 7. “Bobby Lee Chain, The Life and Journals of a Mississippi Entrepreneur,” by Bob Pittman, is a memoir of the life of Chain. He is a former mayor of Hattiesburg, owner of Chain Electric Company and former member of the state college board.
In the book, Chain recounts his considerable contributions to Hattiesburg and South Mississippi.
The 2010 book is in hardback, and was printed by Franklin Printers in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location