Chain signs books at Lemuria
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Bobby Chain, Hattiesburg businessman and entrepreneur, signed his new book at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson Sept. 7. “Bobby Lee Chain, The Life and Journals of a Mississippi Entrepreneur,” by Bob Pittman, is a memoir of the life of Chain. He is a former mayor of Hattiesburg, owner of Chain Electric Company and former member of the state college board.
In the book, Chain recounts his considerable contributions to Hattiesburg and South Mississippi.
The 2010 book is in hardback, and was printed by Franklin Printers in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics