Chain signs books at Lemuria
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Bobby Chain, Hattiesburg businessman and entrepreneur, signed his new book at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson Sept. 7. “Bobby Lee Chain, The Life and Journals of a Mississippi Entrepreneur,” by Bob Pittman, is a memoir of the life of Chain. He is a former mayor of Hattiesburg, owner of Chain Electric Company and former member of the state college board.
In the book, Chain recounts his considerable contributions to Hattiesburg and South Mississippi.
The 2010 book is in hardback, and was printed by Franklin Printers in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste