Chain signs books at Lemuria
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Bobby Chain, Hattiesburg businessman and entrepreneur, signed his new book at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson Sept. 7. “Bobby Lee Chain, The Life and Journals of a Mississippi Entrepreneur,” by Bob Pittman, is a memoir of the life of Chain. He is a former mayor of Hattiesburg, owner of Chain Electric Company and former member of the state college board.
In the book, Chain recounts his considerable contributions to Hattiesburg and South Mississippi.
The 2010 book is in hardback, and was printed by Franklin Printers in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions