Daniels promoted at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Forrest General is pleased to announce that Troy Daniels has assumed the role of chief of human resources. This change comes in conjunction with the retirement of Rob Stultz, who served in the position since March 2003, and who officially retires Oct. 1.
Daniels, who most recently served as director of human resources support, has been employed with Forrest General for 15 years. After serving in roles as an interviewer/recruiter, compensation manager and compensation/benefits manager, Daniels was promoted to his present role as director in 2006.
He also served as the adjutant (or personnel manager) and helicopter pilot for an Army air cavalry squadron as well as a protocol officer for the 18th Airborne Corps prior to joining the Forrest General team.
Daniels has been a Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) since May 2003.
Daniels is a native of Hattiesburg (born at Forrest General) and graduated from Hattiesburg High School and the University of Southern Mississippi. He is married to Terri, and they have two children, Joel and Ryan.
Daniels has recently been selected to serve on the United Way board of directors. Along with others from the area, Daniels has served as a human resources advisor to the Girl Scouts of Mississippi during its recent restructure, and is presently serving as a board member for the Family Y and as a member of the Mississippi Hospital Association Human Resources group, the local Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and World at Work (formerly the American Compensation Association).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter