Fortenberry earns CIC designation
Account Services Group announced that Teressa L. Fortenberry, a customer service representative with the firm, has earned her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from the Society of Certified Insurance Representatives. The CIC program involves five rigorous courses that expound insurance policies, risks, coverage and exposures.
Along with over 30 years of commercial and personal insurance experience and a degree in business administration, Fortenberry has also earned the Certified Professional Service Representative (CSPR) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015