Fortenberry earns CIC designation
Account Services Group announced that Teressa L. Fortenberry, a customer service representative with the firm, has earned her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from the Society of Certified Insurance Representatives. The CIC program involves five rigorous courses that expound insurance policies, risks, coverage and exposures.
Along with over 30 years of commercial and personal insurance experience and a degree in business administration, Fortenberry has also earned the Certified Professional Service Representative (CSPR) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity