Fortenberry earns CIC designation
Account Services Group announced that Teressa L. Fortenberry, a customer service representative with the firm, has earned her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from the Society of Certified Insurance Representatives. The CIC program involves five rigorous courses that expound insurance policies, risks, coverage and exposures.
Along with over 30 years of commercial and personal insurance experience and a degree in business administration, Fortenberry has also earned the Certified Professional Service Representative (CSPR) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange