Fortenberry earns CIC designation
Account Services Group announced that Teressa L. Fortenberry, a customer service representative with the firm, has earned her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from the Society of Certified Insurance Representatives. The CIC program involves five rigorous courses that expound insurance policies, risks, coverage and exposures.
Along with over 30 years of commercial and personal insurance experience and a degree in business administration, Fortenberry has also earned the Certified Professional Service Representative (CSPR) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets