Fox/Everett adds Harrington, Hinton
Fox/Everett has welcomed two new staff members. Michael Harrington has joined the firm’s Gulfport office as property and casualty producer after six years as a frontline fundraiser for institutions of higher education.
In the four years immediately prior to joining Fox/Everett, Harrington contributed to several record-breaking fundraising campaigns in his roles as director of the Tulane Athletics Fund and development officer for Tulane Law School. He has also served in a fundraising role at the University of Rhode Island and the University of Kansas.
Harrington earned a graduate degree in education from the University of Kansas, an undergraduate degree in English from the University of Connecticut and is completing his MBA from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
Harrington and his wife, Katie, live in New Orleans and volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southeast Louisiana, Girls First and Camp Hope – St. Bernard Parish.
Alex Hinton has been added in Fox/Everett’s Ridgeland office as property and casualty sales force. Hinton received his bachelor’s degree in risk management and insurance from the University of Mississippi.
He is a native of Madison County and has previously been working for Colonial Life and Accident in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million