Fox/Everett adds Harrington, Hinton
Fox/Everett has welcomed two new staff members. Michael Harrington has joined the firm’s Gulfport office as property and casualty producer after six years as a frontline fundraiser for institutions of higher education.
In the four years immediately prior to joining Fox/Everett, Harrington contributed to several record-breaking fundraising campaigns in his roles as director of the Tulane Athletics Fund and development officer for Tulane Law School. He has also served in a fundraising role at the University of Rhode Island and the University of Kansas.
Harrington earned a graduate degree in education from the University of Kansas, an undergraduate degree in English from the University of Connecticut and is completing his MBA from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
Harrington and his wife, Katie, live in New Orleans and volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southeast Louisiana, Girls First and Camp Hope – St. Bernard Parish.
Alex Hinton has been added in Fox/Everett’s Ridgeland office as property and casualty sales force. Hinton received his bachelor’s degree in risk management and insurance from the University of Mississippi.
He is a native of Madison County and has previously been working for Colonial Life and Accident in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation