Fox/Everett adds Harrington, Hinton
Fox/Everett has welcomed two new staff members. Michael Harrington has joined the firm’s Gulfport office as property and casualty producer after six years as a frontline fundraiser for institutions of higher education.
In the four years immediately prior to joining Fox/Everett, Harrington contributed to several record-breaking fundraising campaigns in his roles as director of the Tulane Athletics Fund and development officer for Tulane Law School. He has also served in a fundraising role at the University of Rhode Island and the University of Kansas.
Harrington earned a graduate degree in education from the University of Kansas, an undergraduate degree in English from the University of Connecticut and is completing his MBA from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
Harrington and his wife, Katie, live in New Orleans and volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southeast Louisiana, Girls First and Camp Hope – St. Bernard Parish.
Alex Hinton has been added in Fox/Everett’s Ridgeland office as property and casualty sales force. Hinton received his bachelor’s degree in risk management and insurance from the University of Mississippi.
He is a native of Madison County and has previously been working for Colonial Life and Accident in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags