Hancock Bank brings in Willcutt
Gautier resident Erin Majure Willcutt recently joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and business banker for Jackson County.
Formerly an officer with the local division of a large, national financial institution based in the Gulf South, Willcutt will manage relationships and comprehensive business banking services for Hancock commercial clients across the southeastern Mississippi Gulf Coast region.
A graduate of Pascagoula High School, Willcutt holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Jackson County Chamber’s Leadership graduate is president-elect of the Kiwanis Club of Pascagoula and serves as an American Heart Association Gala board member. She has also volunteered for the Jackson County Economic Development Foundation campaign committee and presently serves as sponsorship chairman for the FÉte La Pointe Gala.
Willcutt is a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula and the Junior Auxiliary of Pascagoula/Moss Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex