Hancock Bank brings in Willcutt
Gautier resident Erin Majure Willcutt recently joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and business banker for Jackson County.
Formerly an officer with the local division of a large, national financial institution based in the Gulf South, Willcutt will manage relationships and comprehensive business banking services for Hancock commercial clients across the southeastern Mississippi Gulf Coast region.
A graduate of Pascagoula High School, Willcutt holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Jackson County Chamber’s Leadership graduate is president-elect of the Kiwanis Club of Pascagoula and serves as an American Heart Association Gala board member. She has also volunteered for the Jackson County Economic Development Foundation campaign committee and presently serves as sponsorship chairman for the FÉte La Pointe Gala.
Willcutt is a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula and the Junior Auxiliary of Pascagoula/Moss Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday