Hancock Bank brings in Willcutt
Gautier resident Erin Majure Willcutt recently joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and business banker for Jackson County.
Formerly an officer with the local division of a large, national financial institution based in the Gulf South, Willcutt will manage relationships and comprehensive business banking services for Hancock commercial clients across the southeastern Mississippi Gulf Coast region.
A graduate of Pascagoula High School, Willcutt holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Jackson County Chamber’s Leadership graduate is president-elect of the Kiwanis Club of Pascagoula and serves as an American Heart Association Gala board member. She has also volunteered for the Jackson County Economic Development Foundation campaign committee and presently serves as sponsorship chairman for the FÉte La Pointe Gala.
Willcutt is a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula and the Junior Auxiliary of Pascagoula/Moss Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years