Hancock Bank brings in Willcutt
Gautier resident Erin Majure Willcutt recently joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and business banker for Jackson County.
Formerly an officer with the local division of a large, national financial institution based in the Gulf South, Willcutt will manage relationships and comprehensive business banking services for Hancock commercial clients across the southeastern Mississippi Gulf Coast region.
A graduate of Pascagoula High School, Willcutt holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Jackson County Chamber’s Leadership graduate is president-elect of the Kiwanis Club of Pascagoula and serves as an American Heart Association Gala board member. She has also volunteered for the Jackson County Economic Development Foundation campaign committee and presently serves as sponsorship chairman for the FÉte La Pointe Gala.
Willcutt is a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula and the Junior Auxiliary of Pascagoula/Moss Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case