Hancock Bank brings in Willcutt
Gautier resident Erin Majure Willcutt recently joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and business banker for Jackson County.
Formerly an officer with the local division of a large, national financial institution based in the Gulf South, Willcutt will manage relationships and comprehensive business banking services for Hancock commercial clients across the southeastern Mississippi Gulf Coast region.
A graduate of Pascagoula High School, Willcutt holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Jackson County Chamber’s Leadership graduate is president-elect of the Kiwanis Club of Pascagoula and serves as an American Heart Association Gala board member. She has also volunteered for the Jackson County Economic Development Foundation campaign committee and presently serves as sponsorship chairman for the FÉte La Pointe Gala.
Willcutt is a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula and the Junior Auxiliary of Pascagoula/Moss Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics