Linton welcomed as analyst at MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that Joseph Linton has joined the company as a business analyst. As a business analyst for Strategic Biomass Solutions, Linton will investigate renewable energy plans in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
Linton earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, technology and business from Mississippi State University (MSU) in 2008. He also earned a master’s degree in agricultural economics this year from MSU with a research emphasis on the economic feasibility of producing sweet sorghum as an ethanol feedstock in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office