Linton welcomed as analyst at MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that Joseph Linton has joined the company as a business analyst. As a business analyst for Strategic Biomass Solutions, Linton will investigate renewable energy plans in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
Linton earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, technology and business from Mississippi State University (MSU) in 2008. He also earned a master’s degree in agricultural economics this year from MSU with a research emphasis on the economic feasibility of producing sweet sorghum as an ethanol feedstock in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62