Linton welcomed as analyst at MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that Joseph Linton has joined the company as a business analyst. As a business analyst for Strategic Biomass Solutions, Linton will investigate renewable energy plans in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
Linton earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, technology and business from Mississippi State University (MSU) in 2008. He also earned a master’s degree in agricultural economics this year from MSU with a research emphasis on the economic feasibility of producing sweet sorghum as an ethanol feedstock in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip