Linton welcomed as analyst at MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that Joseph Linton has joined the company as a business analyst. As a business analyst for Strategic Biomass Solutions, Linton will investigate renewable energy plans in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
Linton earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, technology and business from Mississippi State University (MSU) in 2008. He also earned a master’s degree in agricultural economics this year from MSU with a research emphasis on the economic feasibility of producing sweet sorghum as an ethanol feedstock in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound