Linton welcomed as analyst at MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that Joseph Linton has joined the company as a business analyst. As a business analyst for Strategic Biomass Solutions, Linton will investigate renewable energy plans in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
Linton earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, technology and business from Mississippi State University (MSU) in 2008. He also earned a master’s degree in agricultural economics this year from MSU with a research emphasis on the economic feasibility of producing sweet sorghum as an ethanol feedstock in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life