MSH recognizes staff for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with September anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin.
Mississippi State Hospital September service award recipients include: Billy Walton, 15 years; Lisa Johnson, 15 years; Ledith Porter, 20 years; Willis Washington Jr., 10 years; and, Lacqulyn Kranz, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO