PRCC gets new food service managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Two veterans of the industry have been named to oversee food service at Pearl River Community College. Todd Hickman of Petal is the new food service manager, and Leah Woodard of Picayune is assistant manager.
Hickman comes to PRCC from Columbia where he worked for a family-owned restaurant business for five years. He attended the University of Southern Mississippi after graduating from Hattiesburg High School and later worked for O’Charley’s for eight years. He and his wife, Beth, have three daughters – Sadie, 7; Ella, 5 and Chloe, 10 months.
Woodard worked for the Picayune School District for 10 years before coming to PRCC. Her 20-year-career in the industry includes work with the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Slidell, La., at Cracker Barrel corporate headquarters in Lebanon, Tenn., and as general manager of the Hattiesburg Cracker Barrel. Woodard has two children – Emily, 16, and Patrick, 13 – who plan to attend PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports