PRCC gets new food service managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Two veterans of the industry have been named to oversee food service at Pearl River Community College. Todd Hickman of Petal is the new food service manager, and Leah Woodard of Picayune is assistant manager.
Hickman comes to PRCC from Columbia where he worked for a family-owned restaurant business for five years. He attended the University of Southern Mississippi after graduating from Hattiesburg High School and later worked for O’Charley’s for eight years. He and his wife, Beth, have three daughters – Sadie, 7; Ella, 5 and Chloe, 10 months.
Woodard worked for the Picayune School District for 10 years before coming to PRCC. Her 20-year-career in the industry includes work with the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Slidell, La., at Cracker Barrel corporate headquarters in Lebanon, Tenn., and as general manager of the Hattiesburg Cracker Barrel. Woodard has two children – Emily, 16, and Patrick, 13 – who plan to attend PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!