PRCC gets new food service managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Two veterans of the industry have been named to oversee food service at Pearl River Community College. Todd Hickman of Petal is the new food service manager, and Leah Woodard of Picayune is assistant manager.
Hickman comes to PRCC from Columbia where he worked for a family-owned restaurant business for five years. He attended the University of Southern Mississippi after graduating from Hattiesburg High School and later worked for O’Charley’s for eight years. He and his wife, Beth, have three daughters – Sadie, 7; Ella, 5 and Chloe, 10 months.
Woodard worked for the Picayune School District for 10 years before coming to PRCC. Her 20-year-career in the industry includes work with the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Slidell, La., at Cracker Barrel corporate headquarters in Lebanon, Tenn., and as general manager of the Hattiesburg Cracker Barrel. Woodard has two children – Emily, 16, and Patrick, 13 – who plan to attend PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts