PRCC gets new food service managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Two veterans of the industry have been named to oversee food service at Pearl River Community College. Todd Hickman of Petal is the new food service manager, and Leah Woodard of Picayune is assistant manager.
Hickman comes to PRCC from Columbia where he worked for a family-owned restaurant business for five years. He attended the University of Southern Mississippi after graduating from Hattiesburg High School and later worked for O’Charley’s for eight years. He and his wife, Beth, have three daughters – Sadie, 7; Ella, 5 and Chloe, 10 months.
Woodard worked for the Picayune School District for 10 years before coming to PRCC. Her 20-year-career in the industry includes work with the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Slidell, La., at Cracker Barrel corporate headquarters in Lebanon, Tenn., and as general manager of the Hattiesburg Cracker Barrel. Woodard has two children – Emily, 16, and Patrick, 13 – who plan to attend PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute