Robot Coupe adds Dirkx, promotes Zuga
Robot Coupe USA Inc. has promoted John Zuga to national accounts manager and brought in Tom Dirkx as international regional manager.
Zuga has been with 12 years, holding many marketing and sales positions, most recently international sales manager. He graduated with a B.S. degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and currently resides in Flora.
Dirkx’s territory includes Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the foodservice industry, working for Star Manufacturing, Frymaster and Groen (of Jackson). Dirkx and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Marielle and Victoria, and they reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics