Robot Coupe adds Dirkx, promotes Zuga
Robot Coupe USA Inc. has promoted John Zuga to national accounts manager and brought in Tom Dirkx as international regional manager.
Zuga has been with 12 years, holding many marketing and sales positions, most recently international sales manager. He graduated with a B.S. degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and currently resides in Flora.
Dirkx’s territory includes Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the foodservice industry, working for Star Manufacturing, Frymaster and Groen (of Jackson). Dirkx and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Marielle and Victoria, and they reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency