Robot Coupe adds Dirkx, promotes Zuga
Robot Coupe USA Inc. has promoted John Zuga to national accounts manager and brought in Tom Dirkx as international regional manager.
Zuga has been with 12 years, holding many marketing and sales positions, most recently international sales manager. He graduated with a B.S. degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and currently resides in Flora.
Dirkx’s territory includes Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the foodservice industry, working for Star Manufacturing, Frymaster and Groen (of Jackson). Dirkx and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Marielle and Victoria, and they reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren