Robot Coupe adds Dirkx, promotes Zuga
Robot Coupe USA Inc. has promoted John Zuga to national accounts manager and brought in Tom Dirkx as international regional manager.
Zuga has been with 12 years, holding many marketing and sales positions, most recently international sales manager. He graduated with a B.S. degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and currently resides in Flora.
Dirkx’s territory includes Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the foodservice industry, working for Star Manufacturing, Frymaster and Groen (of Jackson). Dirkx and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Marielle and Victoria, and they reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015