Robot Coupe adds Dirkx, promotes Zuga
Robot Coupe USA Inc. has promoted John Zuga to national accounts manager and brought in Tom Dirkx as international regional manager.
Zuga has been with 12 years, holding many marketing and sales positions, most recently international sales manager. He graduated with a B.S. degree in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and currently resides in Flora.
Dirkx’s territory includes Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the foodservice industry, working for Star Manufacturing, Frymaster and Groen (of Jackson). Dirkx and his wife, Lisa, have two daughters, Marielle and Victoria, and they reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections