Stone elected to association’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Harper Stone, M.D., has been elected to serve on the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors. He is slated to serve on the board during the association’s 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Stone is a cardiologist with Jackson Heart Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also licensed in nuclear medicine. Stone has served on numerous Metro Jackson American Heart Association committees and boards including serving on the Executive Leadership Team for the 2004 Art for Heart Gala. Stone, who resides in Jackson, also chaired the 2004 event along with his wife, June. He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association. He is president of both the Jackson Heart Foundation and Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study