Stone elected to association’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Harper Stone, M.D., has been elected to serve on the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors. He is slated to serve on the board during the association’s 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Stone is a cardiologist with Jackson Heart Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also licensed in nuclear medicine. Stone has served on numerous Metro Jackson American Heart Association committees and boards including serving on the Executive Leadership Team for the 2004 Art for Heart Gala. Stone, who resides in Jackson, also chaired the 2004 event along with his wife, June. He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association. He is president of both the Jackson Heart Foundation and Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow