Stone elected to association’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Harper Stone, M.D., has been elected to serve on the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors. He is slated to serve on the board during the association’s 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Stone is a cardiologist with Jackson Heart Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also licensed in nuclear medicine. Stone has served on numerous Metro Jackson American Heart Association committees and boards including serving on the Executive Leadership Team for the 2004 Art for Heart Gala. Stone, who resides in Jackson, also chaired the 2004 event along with his wife, June. He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association. He is president of both the Jackson Heart Foundation and Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections