Stone elected to association’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Harper Stone, M.D., has been elected to serve on the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors. He is slated to serve on the board during the association’s 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Stone is a cardiologist with Jackson Heart Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also licensed in nuclear medicine. Stone has served on numerous Metro Jackson American Heart Association committees and boards including serving on the Executive Leadership Team for the 2004 Art for Heart Gala. Stone, who resides in Jackson, also chaired the 2004 event along with his wife, June. He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association. He is president of both the Jackson Heart Foundation and Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million