Stone elected to association’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 19,2010
Harper Stone, M.D., has been elected to serve on the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors. He is slated to serve on the board during the association’s 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Stone is a cardiologist with Jackson Heart Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also licensed in nuclear medicine. Stone has served on numerous Metro Jackson American Heart Association committees and boards including serving on the Executive Leadership Team for the 2004 Art for Heart Gala. Stone, who resides in Jackson, also chaired the 2004 event along with his wife, June. He is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association. He is president of both the Jackson Heart Foundation and Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics