Taylor Machine Works promotes Woodruff
Donald M. (Donnie) Woodruff has been named director of sales for Taylor Machine Works, Louisville. In this position, Woodruff will oversee sales, rental and lease activities of new and used products for the more than 80-year-old manufacturer of heavy industrial lift equipment.
Woodruff graduated from the College of Business and Industry at Mississippi State University in 1973. In 1975, Woodruff joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. as a sales trainee; he became a regional sales manager in 1976; in 1980, Woodruff became sales manager of industrial dealer division; in 1982, he additionally became international sales manager. Woodruff has served as general sales manager for Taylor Machine Works since 1996 and is a second generation marketing employee with Taylor Machine Works.
Woodruff is a native of Louisville. He and his wife, Delaine Stewart Woodruff, have two children Donald M. Woodruff III (Trey) and Joy DeLaine Woodruff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions