Taylor Machine Works promotes Woodruff
Donald M. (Donnie) Woodruff has been named director of sales for Taylor Machine Works, Louisville. In this position, Woodruff will oversee sales, rental and lease activities of new and used products for the more than 80-year-old manufacturer of heavy industrial lift equipment.
Woodruff graduated from the College of Business and Industry at Mississippi State University in 1973. In 1975, Woodruff joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. as a sales trainee; he became a regional sales manager in 1976; in 1980, Woodruff became sales manager of industrial dealer division; in 1982, he additionally became international sales manager. Woodruff has served as general sales manager for Taylor Machine Works since 1996 and is a second generation marketing employee with Taylor Machine Works.
Woodruff is a native of Louisville. He and his wife, Delaine Stewart Woodruff, have two children Donald M. Woodruff III (Trey) and Joy DeLaine Woodruff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money