Taylor Machine Works promotes Woodruff
Donald M. (Donnie) Woodruff has been named director of sales for Taylor Machine Works, Louisville. In this position, Woodruff will oversee sales, rental and lease activities of new and used products for the more than 80-year-old manufacturer of heavy industrial lift equipment.
Woodruff graduated from the College of Business and Industry at Mississippi State University in 1973. In 1975, Woodruff joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. as a sales trainee; he became a regional sales manager in 1976; in 1980, Woodruff became sales manager of industrial dealer division; in 1982, he additionally became international sales manager. Woodruff has served as general sales manager for Taylor Machine Works since 1996 and is a second generation marketing employee with Taylor Machine Works.
Woodruff is a native of Louisville. He and his wife, Delaine Stewart Woodruff, have two children Donald M. Woodruff III (Trey) and Joy DeLaine Woodruff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy