Taylor Machine Works promotes Woodruff
Donald M. (Donnie) Woodruff has been named director of sales for Taylor Machine Works, Louisville. In this position, Woodruff will oversee sales, rental and lease activities of new and used products for the more than 80-year-old manufacturer of heavy industrial lift equipment.
Woodruff graduated from the College of Business and Industry at Mississippi State University in 1973. In 1975, Woodruff joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. as a sales trainee; he became a regional sales manager in 1976; in 1980, Woodruff became sales manager of industrial dealer division; in 1982, he additionally became international sales manager. Woodruff has served as general sales manager for Taylor Machine Works since 1996 and is a second generation marketing employee with Taylor Machine Works.
Woodruff is a native of Louisville. He and his wife, Delaine Stewart Woodruff, have two children Donald M. Woodruff III (Trey) and Joy DeLaine Woodruff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act