Taylor Machine Works promotes Woodruff
Donald M. (Donnie) Woodruff has been named director of sales for Taylor Machine Works, Louisville. In this position, Woodruff will oversee sales, rental and lease activities of new and used products for the more than 80-year-old manufacturer of heavy industrial lift equipment.
Woodruff graduated from the College of Business and Industry at Mississippi State University in 1973. In 1975, Woodruff joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. as a sales trainee; he became a regional sales manager in 1976; in 1980, Woodruff became sales manager of industrial dealer division; in 1982, he additionally became international sales manager. Woodruff has served as general sales manager for Taylor Machine Works since 1996 and is a second generation marketing employee with Taylor Machine Works.
Woodruff is a native of Louisville. He and his wife, Delaine Stewart Woodruff, have two children Donald M. Woodruff III (Trey) and Joy DeLaine Woodruff.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center