Hope participating in Treasury program
Published: September 20,2010
JACKSON — Hope Federal Credit Union has closed a $4.52-million secondary capital investment through the Treasury Department’s Community Development Capital Initiative.
According to Hope, it is one of the first credit unions to participate in this program, and will use the funds to increase financing to small businesses and home owners and promote development in economically distressed communities across the Mid South.
“By investing in credit unions and other community development financial institutions, Treasury is supporting a key segment of the nation’s finance sector,” said Bill Bynum, Hope CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters