Hope participating in Treasury program
Published: September 20,2010
JACKSON — Hope Federal Credit Union has closed a $4.52-million secondary capital investment through the Treasury Department’s Community Development Capital Initiative.
According to Hope, it is one of the first credit unions to participate in this program, and will use the funds to increase financing to small businesses and home owners and promote development in economically distressed communities across the Mid South.
“By investing in credit unions and other community development financial institutions, Treasury is supporting a key segment of the nation’s finance sector,” said Bill Bynum, Hope CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau