Hope participating in Treasury program
Published: September 20,2010
JACKSON — Hope Federal Credit Union has closed a $4.52-million secondary capital investment through the Treasury Department’s Community Development Capital Initiative.
According to Hope, it is one of the first credit unions to participate in this program, and will use the funds to increase financing to small businesses and home owners and promote development in economically distressed communities across the Mid South.
“By investing in credit unions and other community development financial institutions, Treasury is supporting a key segment of the nation’s finance sector,” said Bill Bynum, Hope CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama