ProMatura opening new office in London
OXFORD — ProMatura Group has opened its newest office in London, England. The launch of the new location enables the firm to strengthen its relationships with clients in Europe while continuing to support the age-qualified and all-age housing and care industries with world-class research methodologies.
“The opening of the London office is an important milestone to increase ProMatura’s global footprint,” said president and CEO Margaret A. Wylde. “We are committed to the European market, and the new location will further our ability to serve the ever-growing 50+ market sector.”
Recognized internationally as an expert on the age-qualified industry, Wylde is currently featured in the September edition of the UK-based Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) magazine. She also will appear in person at The Property Investor & OPP Live Show in London Oct. 15.
The London office will be staffed by commercial real estate professionals Mark Jeffery, Linda Buisson and Xavier Wiggins.
The newest ProMatura office is located in Twickenham,Middlesex TW14AW, United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar