ProMatura opening new office in London
OXFORD — ProMatura Group has opened its newest office in London, England. The launch of the new location enables the firm to strengthen its relationships with clients in Europe while continuing to support the age-qualified and all-age housing and care industries with world-class research methodologies.
“The opening of the London office is an important milestone to increase ProMatura’s global footprint,” said president and CEO Margaret A. Wylde. “We are committed to the European market, and the new location will further our ability to serve the ever-growing 50+ market sector.”
Recognized internationally as an expert on the age-qualified industry, Wylde is currently featured in the September edition of the UK-based Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) magazine. She also will appear in person at The Property Investor & OPP Live Show in London Oct. 15.
The London office will be staffed by commercial real estate professionals Mark Jeffery, Linda Buisson and Xavier Wiggins.
The newest ProMatura office is located in Twickenham,Middlesex TW14AW, United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager