ProMatura opening new office in London
OXFORD — ProMatura Group has opened its newest office in London, England. The launch of the new location enables the firm to strengthen its relationships with clients in Europe while continuing to support the age-qualified and all-age housing and care industries with world-class research methodologies.
“The opening of the London office is an important milestone to increase ProMatura’s global footprint,” said president and CEO Margaret A. Wylde. “We are committed to the European market, and the new location will further our ability to serve the ever-growing 50+ market sector.”
Recognized internationally as an expert on the age-qualified industry, Wylde is currently featured in the September edition of the UK-based Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) magazine. She also will appear in person at The Property Investor & OPP Live Show in London Oct. 15.
The London office will be staffed by commercial real estate professionals Mark Jeffery, Linda Buisson and Xavier Wiggins.
The newest ProMatura office is located in Twickenham,Middlesex TW14AW, United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip