ProMatura opening new office in London
OXFORD — ProMatura Group has opened its newest office in London, England. The launch of the new location enables the firm to strengthen its relationships with clients in Europe while continuing to support the age-qualified and all-age housing and care industries with world-class research methodologies.
“The opening of the London office is an important milestone to increase ProMatura’s global footprint,” said president and CEO Margaret A. Wylde. “We are committed to the European market, and the new location will further our ability to serve the ever-growing 50+ market sector.”
Recognized internationally as an expert on the age-qualified industry, Wylde is currently featured in the September edition of the UK-based Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) magazine. She also will appear in person at The Property Investor & OPP Live Show in London Oct. 15.
The London office will be staffed by commercial real estate professionals Mark Jeffery, Linda Buisson and Xavier Wiggins.
The newest ProMatura office is located in Twickenham,Middlesex TW14AW, United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues