ProMatura opening new office in London
OXFORD — ProMatura Group has opened its newest office in London, England. The launch of the new location enables the firm to strengthen its relationships with clients in Europe while continuing to support the age-qualified and all-age housing and care industries with world-class research methodologies.
“The opening of the London office is an important milestone to increase ProMatura’s global footprint,” said president and CEO Margaret A. Wylde. “We are committed to the European market, and the new location will further our ability to serve the ever-growing 50+ market sector.”
Recognized internationally as an expert on the age-qualified industry, Wylde is currently featured in the September edition of the UK-based Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) magazine. She also will appear in person at The Property Investor & OPP Live Show in London Oct. 15.
The London office will be staffed by commercial real estate professionals Mark Jeffery, Linda Buisson and Xavier Wiggins.
The newest ProMatura office is located in Twickenham,Middlesex TW14AW, United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.