Another nationwide food recall issued
FLUSHING, N.Y. — There is another nationwide recall of food. This is time, the focus is noodles.
Ten-ounce packages of Garvi Gujarat brand Tam Tam star noodles, distributed nationwide by House of Spices in Flushing, N.Y., because they may contain undeclared peanuts.
People who have an allergy to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
No illnesses have been reported.
The flexible plastic bags containing the product are marked with UPC 7 23246 22347 6 on the back.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren