Another nationwide food recall issued
FLUSHING, N.Y. — There is another nationwide recall of food. This is time, the focus is noodles.
Ten-ounce packages of Garvi Gujarat brand Tam Tam star noodles, distributed nationwide by House of Spices in Flushing, N.Y., because they may contain undeclared peanuts.
People who have an allergy to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
No illnesses have been reported.
The flexible plastic bags containing the product are marked with UPC 7 23246 22347 6 on the back.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal