Another nationwide food recall issued
FLUSHING, N.Y. — There is another nationwide recall of food. This is time, the focus is noodles.
Ten-ounce packages of Garvi Gujarat brand Tam Tam star noodles, distributed nationwide by House of Spices in Flushing, N.Y., because they may contain undeclared peanuts.
People who have an allergy to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
No illnesses have been reported.
The flexible plastic bags containing the product are marked with UPC 7 23246 22347 6 on the back.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year