Another nationwide food recall issued
FLUSHING, N.Y. — There is another nationwide recall of food. This is time, the focus is noodles.
Ten-ounce packages of Garvi Gujarat brand Tam Tam star noodles, distributed nationwide by House of Spices in Flushing, N.Y., because they may contain undeclared peanuts.
People who have an allergy to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
No illnesses have been reported.
The flexible plastic bags containing the product are marked with UPC 7 23246 22347 6 on the back.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued