Another nationwide food recall issued
FLUSHING, N.Y. — There is another nationwide recall of food. This is time, the focus is noodles.
Ten-ounce packages of Garvi Gujarat brand Tam Tam star noodles, distributed nationwide by House of Spices in Flushing, N.Y., because they may contain undeclared peanuts.
People who have an allergy to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
No illnesses have been reported.
The flexible plastic bags containing the product are marked with UPC 7 23246 22347 6 on the back.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House