Transcript Pharmacy makes Inc. 5000
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the third year in a row.
President Cliff Osbon attributes the honor to loyal support from practitioners, patients and other health care industry workers, as well as his company’s high-touch patient model.
In addition to being highlighted on the list, Transcript also placed third among the fastest-growing specialty pharmacies and among the top 100 healthcare companies in the nation.
Founded in 2002, Transcript specializes in serving patients with chronic medical needs as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues