Transcript Pharmacy makes Inc. 5000
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the third year in a row.
President Cliff Osbon attributes the honor to loyal support from practitioners, patients and other health care industry workers, as well as his company’s high-touch patient model.
In addition to being highlighted on the list, Transcript also placed third among the fastest-growing specialty pharmacies and among the top 100 healthcare companies in the nation.
Founded in 2002, Transcript specializes in serving patients with chronic medical needs as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics