Transcript Pharmacy makes Inc. 5000
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the third year in a row.
President Cliff Osbon attributes the honor to loyal support from practitioners, patients and other health care industry workers, as well as his company’s high-touch patient model.
In addition to being highlighted on the list, Transcript also placed third among the fastest-growing specialty pharmacies and among the top 100 healthcare companies in the nation.
Founded in 2002, Transcript specializes in serving patients with chronic medical needs as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain