Transcript Pharmacy makes Inc. 5000
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the third year in a row.
President Cliff Osbon attributes the honor to loyal support from practitioners, patients and other health care industry workers, as well as his company’s high-touch patient model.
In addition to being highlighted on the list, Transcript also placed third among the fastest-growing specialty pharmacies and among the top 100 healthcare companies in the nation.
Founded in 2002, Transcript specializes in serving patients with chronic medical needs as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions