Transcript Pharmacy makes Inc. 5000
JACKSON — Transcript Pharmacy has landed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately owned businesses in America for the third year in a row.
President Cliff Osbon attributes the honor to loyal support from practitioners, patients and other health care industry workers, as well as his company’s high-touch patient model.
In addition to being highlighted on the list, Transcript also placed third among the fastest-growing specialty pharmacies and among the top 100 healthcare companies in the nation.
Founded in 2002, Transcript specializes in serving patients with chronic medical needs as well as organ transplant patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs