PSC Ratepayers’ Bill of Rights
Published: September 24,2010
JACKSON- The Miss. Public Service Commission recently approved the first ever “Ratepayers’ Bill of Rights” in Mississippi. The 21 “rights” went into effect Sept. 4.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology