Architect adds two new staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The firm Eley Guild Hardy Architects has added two new faces to its staff. Patricia W. Hughes, LEED AP, has joined as business development manager where she will be responsible for increasing awareness, growing the company, marketing and public relations efforts. Hughes has taken the lead role in creating the South Branch of the USGBC Mississippi Chapter in order to broaden the environmental responsibility for the firm’s local communities and to make a large contribution to the global green building stage through education, research, technology, innovation and spirit.
Kyle Kish, AIA, LEED AP, has joined as the project manager for federal design/build and design/bid/build projects. A native of Indialantic, Fla., Kish received a bachelor of architecture in 2002 from Mississippi State University. Kish has worked on a variety of high-profile projects and LEED projects including: the additions and renovations to the Greater Alabama Council Boy Scouts of America, Birmingham, Ala.; Colonial Pinnacle Nord du Lac Lifestyle Center, Covington, La.; and, New Vestavia Hills Public Library, Vestavia Hills, Ala (Gold certification pending).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO