Bryan named wealth advisor manager at HORNE
HORNE Wealth Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of HORNE LLP, announced the hiring of Brooke Bryan, CFP, as wealth advisor manager. Bryan’s practice is concentrated in the wealth advisory areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and business succession planning. Her previous experience was also focused in wealth planning advisory to high net worth individuals.
Bryan is a finance graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Leadership and Management program. She is a board member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi.
In the community, Bryan is a member of the Rotary Club of Jackson and serves on the estate and gift planning advisory board for Baptist Health Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking