Bryan named wealth advisor manager at HORNE
HORNE Wealth Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of HORNE LLP, announced the hiring of Brooke Bryan, CFP, as wealth advisor manager. Bryan’s practice is concentrated in the wealth advisory areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and business succession planning. Her previous experience was also focused in wealth planning advisory to high net worth individuals.
Bryan is a finance graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Leadership and Management program. She is a board member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi.
In the community, Bryan is a member of the Rotary Club of Jackson and serves on the estate and gift planning advisory board for Baptist Health Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations