Bryan named wealth advisor manager at HORNE
HORNE Wealth Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of HORNE LLP, announced the hiring of Brooke Bryan, CFP, as wealth advisor manager. Bryan’s practice is concentrated in the wealth advisory areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and business succession planning. Her previous experience was also focused in wealth planning advisory to high net worth individuals.
Bryan is a finance graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Leadership and Management program. She is a board member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi.
In the community, Bryan is a member of the Rotary Club of Jackson and serves on the estate and gift planning advisory board for Baptist Health Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues