Bryan named wealth advisor manager at HORNE
HORNE Wealth Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of HORNE LLP, announced the hiring of Brooke Bryan, CFP, as wealth advisor manager. Bryan’s practice is concentrated in the wealth advisory areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and business succession planning. Her previous experience was also focused in wealth planning advisory to high net worth individuals.
Bryan is a finance graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Leadership and Management program. She is a board member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi.
In the community, Bryan is a member of the Rotary Club of Jackson and serves on the estate and gift planning advisory board for Baptist Health Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits