Bryan named wealth advisor manager at HORNE
HORNE Wealth Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of HORNE LLP, announced the hiring of Brooke Bryan, CFP, as wealth advisor manager. Bryan’s practice is concentrated in the wealth advisory areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and business succession planning. Her previous experience was also focused in wealth planning advisory to high net worth individuals.
Bryan is a finance graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the University of Notre Dame’s Executive Leadership and Management program. She is a board member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi.
In the community, Bryan is a member of the Rotary Club of Jackson and serves on the estate and gift planning advisory board for Baptist Health Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)