CB&S buys former Regions office in Port City
GREENVILLE — CB&S Bank has purchased a former Regions branch at 1700 U.S. 1 South in Greenville. Terms were not disclosed.
According to local commercial Realtor Mal Kretschmar, CB&S entered the Greenville market in 2006 when it purchased the former AmSouth Bank facility on Washington Avenue. Kretschmar then assisted CB&S secure a second location at the intersection of Beauchamp and U.S. 82.
Kretschmar subsequently helped the bank land a third location 2403 U.S. 1 South. The bank had originally planned to build a prototype office at 2403 U.S. 1, but instead opted to purchase the former Regions facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary