CB&S buys former Regions office in Port City
GREENVILLE — CB&S Bank has purchased a former Regions branch at 1700 U.S. 1 South in Greenville. Terms were not disclosed.
According to local commercial Realtor Mal Kretschmar, CB&S entered the Greenville market in 2006 when it purchased the former AmSouth Bank facility on Washington Avenue. Kretschmar then assisted CB&S secure a second location at the intersection of Beauchamp and U.S. 82.
Kretschmar subsequently helped the bank land a third location 2403 U.S. 1 South. The bank had originally planned to build a prototype office at 2403 U.S. 1, but instead opted to purchase the former Regions facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation