CB&S buys former Regions office in Port City
GREENVILLE — CB&S Bank has purchased a former Regions branch at 1700 U.S. 1 South in Greenville. Terms were not disclosed.
According to local commercial Realtor Mal Kretschmar, CB&S entered the Greenville market in 2006 when it purchased the former AmSouth Bank facility on Washington Avenue. Kretschmar then assisted CB&S secure a second location at the intersection of Beauchamp and U.S. 82.
Kretschmar subsequently helped the bank land a third location 2403 U.S. 1 South. The bank had originally planned to build a prototype office at 2403 U.S. 1, but instead opted to purchase the former Regions facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi