CB&S buys former Regions office in Port City
GREENVILLE — CB&S Bank has purchased a former Regions branch at 1700 U.S. 1 South in Greenville. Terms were not disclosed.
According to local commercial Realtor Mal Kretschmar, CB&S entered the Greenville market in 2006 when it purchased the former AmSouth Bank facility on Washington Avenue. Kretschmar then assisted CB&S secure a second location at the intersection of Beauchamp and U.S. 82.
Kretschmar subsequently helped the bank land a third location 2403 U.S. 1 South. The bank had originally planned to build a prototype office at 2403 U.S. 1, but instead opted to purchase the former Regions facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama