CB&S buys former Regions office in Port City
GREENVILLE — CB&S Bank has purchased a former Regions branch at 1700 U.S. 1 South in Greenville. Terms were not disclosed.
According to local commercial Realtor Mal Kretschmar, CB&S entered the Greenville market in 2006 when it purchased the former AmSouth Bank facility on Washington Avenue. Kretschmar then assisted CB&S secure a second location at the intersection of Beauchamp and U.S. 82.
Kretschmar subsequently helped the bank land a third location 2403 U.S. 1 South. The bank had originally planned to build a prototype office at 2403 U.S. 1, but instead opted to purchase the former Regions facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts