Hartness, Herrin join IQH team
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Dr. Stanley Hartness and Dr. Thomas Herrin Jr. have joined the staff at Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH). Hartness has joined as medical consultant, and has supported healthcare quality efforts in numerous capacities over the years, serving on the IQH board of directors, as chairman of the board and on various committees. A native of Kosciusko, Hartness was formerly in practice with the Methodist Healthcare Family Care Center and the Kosciusko Medical Clinic. He is a past president of the Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
A former president of the Mississippi State Medical Association, Hartness is associate editor of the Journal of the Mississippi State Medical Association.
Herrin is serving as review medical director. Board certified in anesthesiology, Herrin has served as anesthesiologist, anesthesia service chief, medical staff secretary and the medical director at St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
He served as anesthesia section chair of the Southern Medical Association and president of the Mississippi Society of Anesthesiologists. Active with the American Heart Association, Herrin has served as the Mississippi Affiliate president, the Southern Region chairman and regional vice president and member of the board of directors. He also was editor of several American Heart Association CPR publications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi