Hartness, Herrin join IQH team
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Dr. Stanley Hartness and Dr. Thomas Herrin Jr. have joined the staff at Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH). Hartness has joined as medical consultant, and has supported healthcare quality efforts in numerous capacities over the years, serving on the IQH board of directors, as chairman of the board and on various committees. A native of Kosciusko, Hartness was formerly in practice with the Methodist Healthcare Family Care Center and the Kosciusko Medical Clinic. He is a past president of the Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
A former president of the Mississippi State Medical Association, Hartness is associate editor of the Journal of the Mississippi State Medical Association.
Herrin is serving as review medical director. Board certified in anesthesiology, Herrin has served as anesthesiologist, anesthesia service chief, medical staff secretary and the medical director at St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
He served as anesthesia section chair of the Southern Medical Association and president of the Mississippi Society of Anesthesiologists. Active with the American Heart Association, Herrin has served as the Mississippi Affiliate president, the Southern Region chairman and regional vice president and member of the board of directors. He also was editor of several American Heart Association CPR publications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county