Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts