Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win