Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point