Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip