Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions