Law school adds faculty members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
The Mississippi School of Law has added to its faculty. John Anderson has joined the law school faculty as an assistant professor of law. Anderson received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He previously served as a senior associate in the Securities Litigation and Enforcement Practice Group at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr, LLP, in Washington, D.C.
Cynthia Nicoletti has joined as an assistant professor of law. Nicoletti received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She also earned a doctorate in history from the University of Virginia. Prior to joining the law school faculty, Nicoletti served as an instructor at the University of Virginia.
Jamila Jefferson-Jones has joined as a visiting assistant professor of law. Jefferson-Jones received her law degree from Harvard Law School. She previously served as a visiting assistant professor of law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and as partner of Jefferson & Jefferson, PLLC, in New Orleans, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability