NPD wins Coast highway expansion project
by Wally Northway
Published: September 26,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NPD Resources Inc. of Brookhaven has been awarded a contract to expand Highway 607 at Stennis Space Center from two to four lanes.
The contract’s value is $12.46 million, and the project is expected to take 18 months to complete.
The roadway addition is part of a larger project underway to expand Highway 607 to four lanes all the way to Interstate 59. The expanded road will not provide service to Stennis, but also serve as a hurricane evacuation route for Gulf Coast residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “NPD wins Coast highway expansion project”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county