NPD wins Coast highway expansion project
Published: September 26,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NPD Resources Inc. of Brookhaven has been awarded a contract to expand Highway 607 at Stennis Space Center from two to four lanes.
The contract’s value is $12.46 million, and the project is expected to take 18 months to complete.
The roadway addition is part of a larger project underway to expand Highway 607 to four lanes all the way to Interstate 59. The expanded road will not provide service to Stennis, but also serve as a hurricane evacuation route for Gulf Coast residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “NPD wins Coast highway expansion project”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals