NPD wins Coast highway expansion project
Published: September 26,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NPD Resources Inc. of Brookhaven has been awarded a contract to expand Highway 607 at Stennis Space Center from two to four lanes.
The contract’s value is $12.46 million, and the project is expected to take 18 months to complete.
The roadway addition is part of a larger project underway to expand Highway 607 to four lanes all the way to Interstate 59. The expanded road will not provide service to Stennis, but also serve as a hurricane evacuation route for Gulf Coast residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “NPD wins Coast highway expansion project”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal