NPD wins Coast highway expansion project
by Wally Northway
Published: September 26,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NPD Resources Inc. of Brookhaven has been awarded a contract to expand Highway 607 at Stennis Space Center from two to four lanes.
The contract’s value is $12.46 million, and the project is expected to take 18 months to complete.
The roadway addition is part of a larger project underway to expand Highway 607 to four lanes all the way to Interstate 59. The expanded road will not provide service to Stennis, but also serve as a hurricane evacuation route for Gulf Coast residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “NPD wins Coast highway expansion project”
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound