NPD wins Coast highway expansion project
by Wally Northway
Published: September 26,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NPD Resources Inc. of Brookhaven has been awarded a contract to expand Highway 607 at Stennis Space Center from two to four lanes.
The contract’s value is $12.46 million, and the project is expected to take 18 months to complete.
The roadway addition is part of a larger project underway to expand Highway 607 to four lanes all the way to Interstate 59. The expanded road will not provide service to Stennis, but also serve as a hurricane evacuation route for Gulf Coast residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “NPD wins Coast highway expansion project”
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium