Raanes adds CFA designation to resume
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Brady Raanes, CFA, CFP, a wealth manager at Raanes Capital Advisors in Hattiesburg, has earned the prestigious CFA designation. By doing so, he has joined the ranks of a select few advisors who maintain both the CFP and CFA marks.
Raanes estimates he spent over 1,100 hours of study to pass the exams to attain the coveted CFA designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal