Raanes adds CFA designation to resume
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Brady Raanes, CFA, CFP, a wealth manager at Raanes Capital Advisors in Hattiesburg, has earned the prestigious CFA designation. By doing so, he has joined the ranks of a select few advisors who maintain both the CFP and CFA marks.
Raanes estimates he spent over 1,100 hours of study to pass the exams to attain the coveted CFA designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money