Raanes adds CFA designation to resume
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Brady Raanes, CFA, CFP, a wealth manager at Raanes Capital Advisors in Hattiesburg, has earned the prestigious CFA designation. By doing so, he has joined the ranks of a select few advisors who maintain both the CFP and CFA marks.
Raanes estimates he spent over 1,100 hours of study to pass the exams to attain the coveted CFA designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K