Raanes adds CFA designation to resume
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Brady Raanes, CFA, CFP, a wealth manager at Raanes Capital Advisors in Hattiesburg, has earned the prestigious CFA designation. By doing so, he has joined the ranks of a select few advisors who maintain both the CFP and CFA marks.
Raanes estimates he spent over 1,100 hours of study to pass the exams to attain the coveted CFA designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren