Raanes adds CFA designation to resume
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 26,2010
Brady Raanes, CFA, CFP, a wealth manager at Raanes Capital Advisors in Hattiesburg, has earned the prestigious CFA designation. By doing so, he has joined the ranks of a select few advisors who maintain both the CFP and CFA marks.
Raanes estimates he spent over 1,100 hours of study to pass the exams to attain the coveted CFA designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions