Renasant promotes Lusby in Memphis market
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that David S. Lusby was elected senior vice president for Renasant in Memphis, Tenn.
Lusby joined Renasant in late Aug. 2010 and serves as a senior vice president in the position of commercial and private banking relationship officer. Prior to joining Renasant, he was a senior vice president in Desoto County for another regional bank.
In his new role with Renasant, Lusby will be responsible for commercial lending, private banking and medical lending.
Lusby attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force