Renasant promotes Lusby in Memphis market
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that David S. Lusby was elected senior vice president for Renasant in Memphis, Tenn.
Lusby joined Renasant in late Aug. 2010 and serves as a senior vice president in the position of commercial and private banking relationship officer. Prior to joining Renasant, he was a senior vice president in Desoto County for another regional bank.
In his new role with Renasant, Lusby will be responsible for commercial lending, private banking and medical lending.
Lusby attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game