Renasant promotes Lusby in Memphis market
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that David S. Lusby was elected senior vice president for Renasant in Memphis, Tenn.
Lusby joined Renasant in late Aug. 2010 and serves as a senior vice president in the position of commercial and private banking relationship officer. Prior to joining Renasant, he was a senior vice president in Desoto County for another regional bank.
In his new role with Renasant, Lusby will be responsible for commercial lending, private banking and medical lending.
Lusby attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders