Renasant promotes Lusby in Memphis market
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that David S. Lusby was elected senior vice president for Renasant in Memphis, Tenn.
Lusby joined Renasant in late Aug. 2010 and serves as a senior vice president in the position of commercial and private banking relationship officer. Prior to joining Renasant, he was a senior vice president in Desoto County for another regional bank.
In his new role with Renasant, Lusby will be responsible for commercial lending, private banking and medical lending.
Lusby attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus