Renasant promotes Lusby in Memphis market
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that David S. Lusby was elected senior vice president for Renasant in Memphis, Tenn.
Lusby joined Renasant in late Aug. 2010 and serves as a senior vice president in the position of commercial and private banking relationship officer. Prior to joining Renasant, he was a senior vice president in Desoto County for another regional bank.
In his new role with Renasant, Lusby will be responsible for commercial lending, private banking and medical lending.
Lusby attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner