Burgers & Blues completes major expansion
Published: September 28,2010
JACKSON — Burgers & Blues has nearly doubled its space at Centre Park Shopping Center to 5,668 square feet.
Speed Commercial Real Estate, together with Stonemar Properties, the owner of the center, brokered the four-year lease. The new lease transaction, an extension of 16 months over the original lease, is valued at over $140,000.
Special features of the new lease include a new HVAC installation, a new party room added by the tenant, a new bar and a doubling in size of the kitchen, according to Jonathan Gould, CEO of Stonemar. The lease contains two options to extend the lease an additional three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Burgers & Blues completes major expansion”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur