Burgers & Blues completes major expansion
Published: September 28,2010
JACKSON — Burgers & Blues has nearly doubled its space at Centre Park Shopping Center to 5,668 square feet.
Speed Commercial Real Estate, together with Stonemar Properties, the owner of the center, brokered the four-year lease. The new lease transaction, an extension of 16 months over the original lease, is valued at over $140,000.
Special features of the new lease include a new HVAC installation, a new party room added by the tenant, a new bar and a doubling in size of the kitchen, according to Jonathan Gould, CEO of Stonemar. The lease contains two options to extend the lease an additional three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Burgers & Blues completes major expansion”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus