Burgers & Blues completes major expansion
by Wally Northway
Published: September 28,2010
JACKSON — Burgers & Blues has nearly doubled its space at Centre Park Shopping Center to 5,668 square feet.
Speed Commercial Real Estate, together with Stonemar Properties, the owner of the center, brokered the four-year lease. The new lease transaction, an extension of 16 months over the original lease, is valued at over $140,000.
Special features of the new lease include a new HVAC installation, a new party room added by the tenant, a new bar and a doubling in size of the kitchen, according to Jonathan Gould, CEO of Stonemar. The lease contains two options to extend the lease an additional three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Burgers & Blues completes major expansion”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy