Burgers & Blues completes major expansion
Published: September 28,2010
JACKSON — Burgers & Blues has nearly doubled its space at Centre Park Shopping Center to 5,668 square feet.
Speed Commercial Real Estate, together with Stonemar Properties, the owner of the center, brokered the four-year lease. The new lease transaction, an extension of 16 months over the original lease, is valued at over $140,000.
Special features of the new lease include a new HVAC installation, a new party room added by the tenant, a new bar and a doubling in size of the kitchen, according to Jonathan Gould, CEO of Stonemar. The lease contains two options to extend the lease an additional three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Burgers & Blues completes major expansion”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement