Burgers & Blues completes major expansion
Published: September 28,2010
JACKSON — Burgers & Blues has nearly doubled its space at Centre Park Shopping Center to 5,668 square feet.
Speed Commercial Real Estate, together with Stonemar Properties, the owner of the center, brokered the four-year lease. The new lease transaction, an extension of 16 months over the original lease, is valued at over $140,000.
Special features of the new lease include a new HVAC installation, a new party room added by the tenant, a new bar and a doubling in size of the kitchen, according to Jonathan Gould, CEO of Stonemar. The lease contains two options to extend the lease an additional three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Burgers & Blues completes major expansion”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts