Charter Bank opening another Coast office
GULFPORT — Charter Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new Gulfport office on U.S. 49 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
Guest speakers will include State Sen. Billy Hewes III and Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel. The public is invited to attend the event, enjoy refreshments and meet the staff.
The Gulfport Charter Bank team consists of Bob Favre, executive vice president and CCO; Sandy Talley, vice president and financial center manager; Kathy Hendrix, financial services representative (FSR); Erin Homer, teller supervisor; and, Sherry Taylor, teller.
Charter Bank’s subsidiary, T. Graham Mortgage, shares the Gulfport office. The T. Graham Mortgage staff includes Tom Graham, president; Sandy Graham, administrative assistant; Jason Frulla, mortgage processor; Amy Woodward, mortgage processor; and, Angele Boudreaux and Will Murray, mortgage originators.
The Gulfport office is Charter Bank’s second new office to open within this year. Charter Bank also has locations on Jackson Avenue in Pascagoula, Bienville Boulevard in Ocean Springs and the corporate office at Medical Park Drive in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real