Charter Bank opening another Coast office
GULFPORT — Charter Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new Gulfport office on U.S. 49 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
Guest speakers will include State Sen. Billy Hewes III and Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel. The public is invited to attend the event, enjoy refreshments and meet the staff.
The Gulfport Charter Bank team consists of Bob Favre, executive vice president and CCO; Sandy Talley, vice president and financial center manager; Kathy Hendrix, financial services representative (FSR); Erin Homer, teller supervisor; and, Sherry Taylor, teller.
Charter Bank’s subsidiary, T. Graham Mortgage, shares the Gulfport office. The T. Graham Mortgage staff includes Tom Graham, president; Sandy Graham, administrative assistant; Jason Frulla, mortgage processor; Amy Woodward, mortgage processor; and, Angele Boudreaux and Will Murray, mortgage originators.
The Gulfport office is Charter Bank’s second new office to open within this year. Charter Bank also has locations on Jackson Avenue in Pascagoula, Bienville Boulevard in Ocean Springs and the corporate office at Medical Park Drive in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term