Charter Bank opening another Coast office
GULFPORT — Charter Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new Gulfport office on U.S. 49 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
Guest speakers will include State Sen. Billy Hewes III and Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel. The public is invited to attend the event, enjoy refreshments and meet the staff.
The Gulfport Charter Bank team consists of Bob Favre, executive vice president and CCO; Sandy Talley, vice president and financial center manager; Kathy Hendrix, financial services representative (FSR); Erin Homer, teller supervisor; and, Sherry Taylor, teller.
Charter Bank’s subsidiary, T. Graham Mortgage, shares the Gulfport office. The T. Graham Mortgage staff includes Tom Graham, president; Sandy Graham, administrative assistant; Jason Frulla, mortgage processor; Amy Woodward, mortgage processor; and, Angele Boudreaux and Will Murray, mortgage originators.
The Gulfport office is Charter Bank’s second new office to open within this year. Charter Bank also has locations on Jackson Avenue in Pascagoula, Bienville Boulevard in Ocean Springs and the corporate office at Medical Park Drive in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job