Charter Bank opening another Coast office
GULFPORT — Charter Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new Gulfport office on U.S. 49 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
Guest speakers will include State Sen. Billy Hewes III and Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel. The public is invited to attend the event, enjoy refreshments and meet the staff.
The Gulfport Charter Bank team consists of Bob Favre, executive vice president and CCO; Sandy Talley, vice president and financial center manager; Kathy Hendrix, financial services representative (FSR); Erin Homer, teller supervisor; and, Sherry Taylor, teller.
Charter Bank’s subsidiary, T. Graham Mortgage, shares the Gulfport office. The T. Graham Mortgage staff includes Tom Graham, president; Sandy Graham, administrative assistant; Jason Frulla, mortgage processor; Amy Woodward, mortgage processor; and, Angele Boudreaux and Will Murray, mortgage originators.
The Gulfport office is Charter Bank’s second new office to open within this year. Charter Bank also has locations on Jackson Avenue in Pascagoula, Bienville Boulevard in Ocean Springs and the corporate office at Medical Park Drive in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings