Charter Bank opening another Coast office
GULFPORT — Charter Bank will celebrate the grand opening of its new Gulfport office on U.S. 49 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Sept. 29 at 10 a.m.
Guest speakers will include State Sen. Billy Hewes III and Gulfport Mayor George Schloegel. The public is invited to attend the event, enjoy refreshments and meet the staff.
The Gulfport Charter Bank team consists of Bob Favre, executive vice president and CCO; Sandy Talley, vice president and financial center manager; Kathy Hendrix, financial services representative (FSR); Erin Homer, teller supervisor; and, Sherry Taylor, teller.
Charter Bank’s subsidiary, T. Graham Mortgage, shares the Gulfport office. The T. Graham Mortgage staff includes Tom Graham, president; Sandy Graham, administrative assistant; Jason Frulla, mortgage processor; Amy Woodward, mortgage processor; and, Angele Boudreaux and Will Murray, mortgage originators.
The Gulfport office is Charter Bank’s second new office to open within this year. Charter Bank also has locations on Jackson Avenue in Pascagoula, Bienville Boulevard in Ocean Springs and the corporate office at Medical Park Drive in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau