Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering
Published: September 28,2010
RIDGELAND — Environment Masters, a residential and commercial heating and air-conditioning company serving metro Jackson since 1957, has purchased the assets of Hodges Engineering Corporation of Ridgeland, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, Environment Masters president.
Customers who held service agreements with Hodges recently were notified of the change in a letter signed by Nalty and Dan A. Hodges, III, Hodges Engineering president. The letter included Nalty’s guarantee that Environment Masters will honor all Hodges maintenance agreements in force as of Sept. 10.
Hodges write, “When I decided to stop being active in the heating and cooling business, I searched for a company who could provide you the same professional, high quality service as Hodges Engineering has over the past 50 years. You will find that Environment Masters has a strong commitment to our community and welcomes you into their client family.”
In a separate letter to other Hodges’ customers, Nalty said former Hodges staff has joined the Environment Masters team of heating and cooling specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators