Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering
Published: September 28,2010
RIDGELAND — Environment Masters, a residential and commercial heating and air-conditioning company serving metro Jackson since 1957, has purchased the assets of Hodges Engineering Corporation of Ridgeland, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, Environment Masters president.
Customers who held service agreements with Hodges recently were notified of the change in a letter signed by Nalty and Dan A. Hodges, III, Hodges Engineering president. The letter included Nalty’s guarantee that Environment Masters will honor all Hodges maintenance agreements in force as of Sept. 10.
Hodges write, “When I decided to stop being active in the heating and cooling business, I searched for a company who could provide you the same professional, high quality service as Hodges Engineering has over the past 50 years. You will find that Environment Masters has a strong commitment to our community and welcomes you into their client family.”
In a separate letter to other Hodges’ customers, Nalty said former Hodges staff has joined the Environment Masters team of heating and cooling specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'