Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering
Published: September 28,2010
RIDGELAND — Environment Masters, a residential and commercial heating and air-conditioning company serving metro Jackson since 1957, has purchased the assets of Hodges Engineering Corporation of Ridgeland, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, Environment Masters president.
Customers who held service agreements with Hodges recently were notified of the change in a letter signed by Nalty and Dan A. Hodges, III, Hodges Engineering president. The letter included Nalty’s guarantee that Environment Masters will honor all Hodges maintenance agreements in force as of Sept. 10.
Hodges write, “When I decided to stop being active in the heating and cooling business, I searched for a company who could provide you the same professional, high quality service as Hodges Engineering has over the past 50 years. You will find that Environment Masters has a strong commitment to our community and welcomes you into their client family.”
In a separate letter to other Hodges’ customers, Nalty said former Hodges staff has joined the Environment Masters team of heating and cooling specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Environment Masters acquires Hodges Engineering”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand