King’s Daughters building new healthcare facility
BROOKHAVEN — Work is underway in Brookhaven on a new healthcare facility that King’s Daughters Medical Center officials expect will provide more convenient and quicker services for patients in need.
KDMC CEO Alvin Hoover tells The Daily Leader that the hospital purchased the property several years ago and it surfaced as an option for a new clinic.
Hoover said the new facility will have more space for more doctors.
The approximately $850,000 project started several weeks ago and Hoover hopes to have it completed by early January.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue