King’s Daughters building new healthcare facility
BROOKHAVEN — Work is underway in Brookhaven on a new healthcare facility that King’s Daughters Medical Center officials expect will provide more convenient and quicker services for patients in need.
KDMC CEO Alvin Hoover tells The Daily Leader that the hospital purchased the property several years ago and it surfaced as an option for a new clinic.
Hoover said the new facility will have more space for more doctors.
The approximately $850,000 project started several weeks ago and Hoover hopes to have it completed by early January.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets