King’s Daughters building new healthcare facility
BROOKHAVEN — Work is underway in Brookhaven on a new healthcare facility that King’s Daughters Medical Center officials expect will provide more convenient and quicker services for patients in need.
KDMC CEO Alvin Hoover tells The Daily Leader that the hospital purchased the property several years ago and it surfaced as an option for a new clinic.
Hoover said the new facility will have more space for more doctors.
The approximately $850,000 project started several weeks ago and Hoover hopes to have it completed by early January.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast