King’s Daughters building new healthcare facility
BROOKHAVEN — Work is underway in Brookhaven on a new healthcare facility that King’s Daughters Medical Center officials expect will provide more convenient and quicker services for patients in need.
KDMC CEO Alvin Hoover tells The Daily Leader that the hospital purchased the property several years ago and it surfaced as an option for a new clinic.
Hoover said the new facility will have more space for more doctors.
The approximately $850,000 project started several weeks ago and Hoover hopes to have it completed by early January.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19