King’s Daughters building new healthcare facility
BROOKHAVEN — Work is underway in Brookhaven on a new healthcare facility that King’s Daughters Medical Center officials expect will provide more convenient and quicker services for patients in need.
KDMC CEO Alvin Hoover tells The Daily Leader that the hospital purchased the property several years ago and it surfaced as an option for a new clinic.
Hoover said the new facility will have more space for more doctors.
The approximately $850,000 project started several weeks ago and Hoover hopes to have it completed by early January.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports