Sleep Innovations expanding manufacturing facility
BALDWYN — Sleep Innovations Inc. of West Long Branch, N.J., has joined members of the Community Development Foundation (CDF) to announce it will expand the company’s Baldwyn-based manufacturing facility.
Sleep Innovations will add to its existing production facility, creating a polyurethane foam manufacturing center of excellence. The center will focus on the development of groundbreaking new products, including mattress toppers, mattresses and pillows that utilize the company’s proprietary memory foam technology.
The project will result in the creation of approximately 40 new jobs and generate an additional $30 million of annual revenue into the Tupelo / Lee County area and Baldwyn Community, according to the company.
Sleep Innovations has been a committed corporate partner to the Lee County community over the past seven years.
“Sleep Innovations has demonstrated its commitment to doing business in Mississippi for nearly 30 years, and we are pleased the company chose Baldwyn for its dynamic expansion initiative,” said Billy Crews, chairman, CDF. “With a host of possible locations under review, we are grateful that Sleep Innovations will continue to be an important contributor to the region’s economic wellbeing.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete