Sleep Innovations expanding manufacturing facility
BALDWYN — Sleep Innovations Inc. of West Long Branch, N.J., has joined members of the Community Development Foundation (CDF) to announce it will expand the company’s Baldwyn-based manufacturing facility.
Sleep Innovations will add to its existing production facility, creating a polyurethane foam manufacturing center of excellence. The center will focus on the development of groundbreaking new products, including mattress toppers, mattresses and pillows that utilize the company’s proprietary memory foam technology.
The project will result in the creation of approximately 40 new jobs and generate an additional $30 million of annual revenue into the Tupelo / Lee County area and Baldwyn Community, according to the company.
Sleep Innovations has been a committed corporate partner to the Lee County community over the past seven years.
“Sleep Innovations has demonstrated its commitment to doing business in Mississippi for nearly 30 years, and we are pleased the company chose Baldwyn for its dynamic expansion initiative,” said Billy Crews, chairman, CDF. “With a host of possible locations under review, we are grateful that Sleep Innovations will continue to be an important contributor to the region’s economic wellbeing.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Top 40 Under 40
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur