Sleep Innovations expanding manufacturing facility
BALDWYN — Sleep Innovations Inc. of West Long Branch, N.J., has joined members of the Community Development Foundation (CDF) to announce it will expand the company’s Baldwyn-based manufacturing facility.
Sleep Innovations will add to its existing production facility, creating a polyurethane foam manufacturing center of excellence. The center will focus on the development of groundbreaking new products, including mattress toppers, mattresses and pillows that utilize the company’s proprietary memory foam technology.
The project will result in the creation of approximately 40 new jobs and generate an additional $30 million of annual revenue into the Tupelo / Lee County area and Baldwyn Community, according to the company.
Sleep Innovations has been a committed corporate partner to the Lee County community over the past seven years.
“Sleep Innovations has demonstrated its commitment to doing business in Mississippi for nearly 30 years, and we are pleased the company chose Baldwyn for its dynamic expansion initiative,” said Billy Crews, chairman, CDF. “With a host of possible locations under review, we are grateful that Sleep Innovations will continue to be an important contributor to the region’s economic wellbeing.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- ROBERT KHAYAT: Board made a big mistake in not renewing Dan Jones
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway