BankFirst promotes Griffin and Gray
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services announces the promotion of Moak Griffin to executive vice president and CEO-elect and Mary Ann Gray to executive vice president and CFO.
Griffin is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking. He has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and has been an officer of BankFirst for the past nine years.
Gray has been with the bank for 36 years and has served as executive vice president prior to her recent promotion; she is also a member of the board of directors of the bank and of the holding company, BankFirst Capital Corporation. She graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University, holds a professional master of banking degree from the Graduate School of Banking, Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Bank Administration Institute at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, with a degree in community bank management with Highest Honors. Gray has served on the board of directors of the Mississippi Bankers Association, on the board of trustees for the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi as well as on the Community Bankers Council of the American Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club