BankFirst promotes Griffin and Gray
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services announces the promotion of Moak Griffin to executive vice president and CEO-elect and Mary Ann Gray to executive vice president and CFO.
Griffin is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking. He has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and has been an officer of BankFirst for the past nine years.
Gray has been with the bank for 36 years and has served as executive vice president prior to her recent promotion; she is also a member of the board of directors of the bank and of the holding company, BankFirst Capital Corporation. She graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University, holds a professional master of banking degree from the Graduate School of Banking, Louisiana State University and is a graduate of the Bank Administration Institute at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, with a degree in community bank management with Highest Honors. Gray has served on the board of directors of the Mississippi Bankers Association, on the board of trustees for the Mississippi School of Banking at the University of Mississippi as well as on the Community Bankers Council of the American Bankers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring