Barnes, Pettey make top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Services, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.”
This year’s list was completed in-house by the Registered Rep team. Ranked strictly by assets under management, nominees had to manage at least $150 million in assets with a majority in retail client account. They were required to report only assets managed directly by the individual, and not assets managed by a team (unless the advisor was responsible for forming and leading the team).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising