Barnes, Pettey make top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Services, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.”
This year’s list was completed in-house by the Registered Rep team. Ranked strictly by assets under management, nominees had to manage at least $150 million in assets with a majority in retail client account. They were required to report only assets managed directly by the individual, and not assets managed by a team (unless the advisor was responsible for forming and leading the team).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi