Barnes, Pettey make top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Services, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.”
This year’s list was completed in-house by the Registered Rep team. Ranked strictly by assets under management, nominees had to manage at least $150 million in assets with a majority in retail client account. They were required to report only assets managed directly by the individual, and not assets managed by a team (unless the advisor was responsible for forming and leading the team).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections