Barnes, Pettey make top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Services, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.”
This year’s list was completed in-house by the Registered Rep team. Ranked strictly by assets under management, nominees had to manage at least $150 million in assets with a majority in retail client account. They were required to report only assets managed directly by the individual, and not assets managed by a team (unless the advisor was responsible for forming and leading the team).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement