Barnes, Pettey make top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Services, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.”
This year’s list was completed in-house by the Registered Rep team. Ranked strictly by assets under management, nominees had to manage at least $150 million in assets with a majority in retail client account. They were required to report only assets managed directly by the individual, and not assets managed by a team (unless the advisor was responsible for forming and leading the team).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy