Barrier, Reichle promoted at Staplcotn
The board of directors of Staple Cotton Cooperative Association (Staplcotn) recently promoted Frederick Barrier to vice president of North American sales and Hank Reichle to vice president of export sales and market administration. Barrier joined Staplcotn in 2003 as the director of North American sales. He was promoted to senior director of North American sales in 2005.
Barrier graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelors of business administration degree. He first began working in the cotton business when he hired as a cotton classer by Gullette Cotton Company in Greenwood in 1991. In 1992, he joined Maxwell Cotton in Inverness, and was promoted to vice president in 1996.
Originally from Yazoo City, Barrier resides in Indianola with his wife, Rebecca, and three children.
A native of Columbus, Reichle began his career with Staplcotn in 2004 as the director of Internet sales/risk management. In 2005, he was promoted to senior director of export sales. After graduating from the University of Mississippi in 1998 with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, Reichle joined the accounting firm of Ernst & Young in Memphis, Tenn., as a staff auditor. In 2001, he accepted the position of controller at The Seam, LLC, in Memphis, an online commodities exchange, where he was later promoted to CFO. He remained at The Seam until he accepted the position at Staplcotn in 2004.
Reichle serves on the board of Cotton Council International and is a National Cotton Council delegate.
He and his wife, Merritt, and their three sons reside in Greenwood
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Nullification and interposition
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge