Barrier, Reichle promoted at Staplcotn
The board of directors of Staple Cotton Cooperative Association (Staplcotn) recently promoted Frederick Barrier to vice president of North American sales and Hank Reichle to vice president of export sales and market administration. Barrier joined Staplcotn in 2003 as the director of North American sales. He was promoted to senior director of North American sales in 2005.
Barrier graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelors of business administration degree. He first began working in the cotton business when he hired as a cotton classer by Gullette Cotton Company in Greenwood in 1991. In 1992, he joined Maxwell Cotton in Inverness, and was promoted to vice president in 1996.
Originally from Yazoo City, Barrier resides in Indianola with his wife, Rebecca, and three children.
A native of Columbus, Reichle began his career with Staplcotn in 2004 as the director of Internet sales/risk management. In 2005, he was promoted to senior director of export sales. After graduating from the University of Mississippi in 1998 with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, Reichle joined the accounting firm of Ernst & Young in Memphis, Tenn., as a staff auditor. In 2001, he accepted the position of controller at The Seam, LLC, in Memphis, an online commodities exchange, where he was later promoted to CFO. He remained at The Seam until he accepted the position at Staplcotn in 2004.
Reichle serves on the board of Cotton Council International and is a National Cotton Council delegate.
He and his wife, Merritt, and their three sons reside in Greenwood
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects