CIP adds Moorehead, Dumas
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Community Bank announced that Jerry Moorehead and Russ Dumas will join Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as financial planning consultants.
CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services. Moorehead and Dumas will serve the Jackson metro area.
Moorehead brings over 29 years of investment management and insurance planning experience. Prior to joining CIP he worked with Prudential Financial.
Dumas has over 15 years of investment experience and previously was with Ameriprise Financial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast