CIP adds Moorehead, Dumas
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Community Bank announced that Jerry Moorehead and Russ Dumas will join Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as financial planning consultants.
CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services. Moorehead and Dumas will serve the Jackson metro area.
Moorehead brings over 29 years of investment management and insurance planning experience. Prior to joining CIP he worked with Prudential Financial.
Dumas has over 15 years of investment experience and previously was with Ameriprise Financial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K