CIP adds Moorehead, Dumas
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Community Bank announced that Jerry Moorehead and Russ Dumas will join Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as financial planning consultants.
CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services. Moorehead and Dumas will serve the Jackson metro area.
Moorehead brings over 29 years of investment management and insurance planning experience. Prior to joining CIP he worked with Prudential Financial.
Dumas has over 15 years of investment experience and previously was with Ameriprise Financial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data