CIP adds Moorehead, Dumas
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Community Bank announced that Jerry Moorehead and Russ Dumas will join Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as financial planning consultants.
CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services. Moorehead and Dumas will serve the Jackson metro area.
Moorehead brings over 29 years of investment management and insurance planning experience. Prior to joining CIP he worked with Prudential Financial.
Dumas has over 15 years of investment experience and previously was with Ameriprise Financial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican