CIP adds Moorehead, Dumas
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2010
Community Bank announced that Jerry Moorehead and Russ Dumas will join Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as financial planning consultants.
CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services. Moorehead and Dumas will serve the Jackson metro area.
Moorehead brings over 29 years of investment management and insurance planning experience. Prior to joining CIP he worked with Prudential Financial.
Dumas has over 15 years of investment experience and previously was with Ameriprise Financial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company