Dugo promoted to V.P. at BancorpSouth
Addy Dugo has been promoted to vice president of the downtown Jackson office of BancorpSouth. She has been with BancorpSouth for six years.
Dugo is a native of Jackson. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration in Brazil and a master’s degree in business administration at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has also attended seminars on the Essential Skills of Communication, Providing Performance Feedback, Excellence in World Customer Services, Coaching Job Skills and the Retail and Small Business Lending School.
Dugo is multi-lingual; she speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center