Dugo promoted to V.P. at BancorpSouth
Addy Dugo has been promoted to vice president of the downtown Jackson office of BancorpSouth. She has been with BancorpSouth for six years.
Dugo is a native of Jackson. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration in Brazil and a master’s degree in business administration at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has also attended seminars on the Essential Skills of Communication, Providing Performance Feedback, Excellence in World Customer Services, Coaching Job Skills and the Retail and Small Business Lending School.
Dugo is multi-lingual; she speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity