Dugo promoted to V.P. at BancorpSouth
Addy Dugo has been promoted to vice president of the downtown Jackson office of BancorpSouth. She has been with BancorpSouth for six years.
Dugo is a native of Jackson. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration in Brazil and a master’s degree in business administration at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has also attended seminars on the Essential Skills of Communication, Providing Performance Feedback, Excellence in World Customer Services, Coaching Job Skills and the Retail and Small Business Lending School.
Dugo is multi-lingual; she speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well