Dugo promoted to V.P. at BancorpSouth
Addy Dugo has been promoted to vice president of the downtown Jackson office of BancorpSouth. She has been with BancorpSouth for six years.
Dugo is a native of Jackson. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration in Brazil and a master’s degree in business administration at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has also attended seminars on the Essential Skills of Communication, Providing Performance Feedback, Excellence in World Customer Services, Coaching Job Skills and the Retail and Small Business Lending School.
Dugo is multi-lingual; she speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves