Dugo promoted to V.P. at BancorpSouth
Addy Dugo has been promoted to vice president of the downtown Jackson office of BancorpSouth. She has been with BancorpSouth for six years.
Dugo is a native of Jackson. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration in Brazil and a master’s degree in business administration at the University of Southern Mississippi. She has also attended seminars on the Essential Skills of Communication, Providing Performance Feedback, Excellence in World Customer Services, Coaching Job Skills and the Retail and Small Business Lending School.
Dugo is multi-lingual; she speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip