Emrick joins Collins & Barr
Collins & Barr, CPAs, announced that Michelle Emrick has joined the firm as an accountant/administrative assistant. Emrick received her B.S. in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2001 and her B.S. in accounting from Mississippi College in 2007.
She worked in public accounting in Hattiesburg after graduation, and relocated to Jackson where she has worked in industry for the past eight years.
Emrick lives in Madison with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university