Emrick joins Collins & Barr
Collins & Barr, CPAs, announced that Michelle Emrick has joined the firm as an accountant/administrative assistant. Emrick received her B.S. in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2001 and her B.S. in accounting from Mississippi College in 2007.
She worked in public accounting in Hattiesburg after graduation, and relocated to Jackson where she has worked in industry for the past eight years.
Emrick lives in Madison with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)