Emrick joins Collins & Barr
Collins & Barr, CPAs, announced that Michelle Emrick has joined the firm as an accountant/administrative assistant. Emrick received her B.S. in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2001 and her B.S. in accounting from Mississippi College in 2007.
She worked in public accounting in Hattiesburg after graduation, and relocated to Jackson where she has worked in industry for the past eight years.
Emrick lives in Madison with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau