Emrick joins Collins & Barr
Collins & Barr, CPAs, announced that Michelle Emrick has joined the firm as an accountant/administrative assistant. Emrick received her B.S. in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2001 and her B.S. in accounting from Mississippi College in 2007.
She worked in public accounting in Hattiesburg after graduation, and relocated to Jackson where she has worked in industry for the past eight years.
Emrick lives in Madison with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders