Emrick joins Collins & Barr
Collins & Barr, CPAs, announced that Michelle Emrick has joined the firm as an accountant/administrative assistant. Emrick received her B.S. in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2001 and her B.S. in accounting from Mississippi College in 2007.
She worked in public accounting in Hattiesburg after graduation, and relocated to Jackson where she has worked in industry for the past eight years.
Emrick lives in Madison with her husband and two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well