Garbage from ‘left’ rag
Almost two years into Nobama term and it’s still Bush’s fault (Poll: Republicans more unpopular than Democrats, 09/24/10)!??? … Why should I or my wife and son excel, produce, study hard and work only to provide for those who languish and beg for handouts and fail to achieve yet be guaranteed by this prezz they get free healthcare, extended jobless benes??? Personally, I’m working through this recession to keep my obligations, mortgage, bills. I’ve served my country for nine years before that. I didn’t have a choice of location to work but it is work. So I work, pay bills, pay for my healthcare, obey the laws, vote and did this all on my own dime.
BTW, I expect such garbage coming from a left wing news organization that Nobama is the second coming. He is showing his incompetence, lack of experience and political priorities. Glad to see Woodward publish about Barack Hussein’s priorities over the American people. Hey, did anyone notice this is a capitalist democracy?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams