Garbage from ‘left’ rag
Almost two years into Nobama term and it’s still Bush’s fault (Poll: Republicans more unpopular than Democrats, 09/24/10)!??? … Why should I or my wife and son excel, produce, study hard and work only to provide for those who languish and beg for handouts and fail to achieve yet be guaranteed by this prezz they get free healthcare, extended jobless benes??? Personally, I’m working through this recession to keep my obligations, mortgage, bills. I’ve served my country for nine years before that. I didn’t have a choice of location to work but it is work. So I work, pay bills, pay for my healthcare, obey the laws, vote and did this all on my own dime.
BTW, I expect such garbage coming from a left wing news organization that Nobama is the second coming. He is showing his incompetence, lack of experience and political priorities. Glad to see Woodward publish about Barack Hussein’s priorities over the American people. Hey, did anyone notice this is a capitalist democracy?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House