Garbage from ‘left’ rag
Almost two years into Nobama term and it’s still Bush’s fault (Poll: Republicans more unpopular than Democrats, 09/24/10)!??? … Why should I or my wife and son excel, produce, study hard and work only to provide for those who languish and beg for handouts and fail to achieve yet be guaranteed by this prezz they get free healthcare, extended jobless benes??? Personally, I’m working through this recession to keep my obligations, mortgage, bills. I’ve served my country for nine years before that. I didn’t have a choice of location to work but it is work. So I work, pay bills, pay for my healthcare, obey the laws, vote and did this all on my own dime.
BTW, I expect such garbage coming from a left wing news organization that Nobama is the second coming. He is showing his incompetence, lack of experience and political priorities. Glad to see Woodward publish about Barack Hussein’s priorities over the American people. Hey, did anyone notice this is a capitalist democracy?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season