Garbage from ‘left’ rag
by For the MBJ
Published: October 3,2010
Tags: MBJ letter to the editor
Almost two years into Nobama term and it’s still Bush’s fault (Poll: Republicans more unpopular than Democrats, 09/24/10)!??? … Why should I or my wife and son excel, produce, study hard and work only to provide for those who languish and beg for handouts and fail to achieve yet be guaranteed by this prezz they get free healthcare, extended jobless benes??? Personally, I’m working through this recession to keep my obligations, mortgage, bills. I’ve served my country for nine years before that. I didn’t have a choice of location to work but it is work. So I work, pay bills, pay for my healthcare, obey the laws, vote and did this all on my own dime.
BTW, I expect such garbage coming from a left wing news organization that Nobama is the second coming. He is showing his incompetence, lack of experience and political priorities. Glad to see Woodward publish about Barack Hussein’s priorities over the American people. Hey, did anyone notice this is a capitalist democracy?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month