Henderson elevated to bank president
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services has announced the promotion of Sam Henderson to Community Bank president of Columbus. Henderson has been in banking since 1980 and has served as a senior commercial lender with BankFirst since 1994.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the Graduate Lending School of Oklahoma and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history