Henderson elevated to bank president
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services has announced the promotion of Sam Henderson to Community Bank president of Columbus. Henderson has been in banking since 1980 and has served as a senior commercial lender with BankFirst since 1994.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the Graduate Lending School of Oklahoma and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist