Henderson elevated to bank president
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services has announced the promotion of Sam Henderson to Community Bank president of Columbus. Henderson has been in banking since 1980 and has served as a senior commercial lender with BankFirst since 1994.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the Graduate Lending School of Oklahoma and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release