Henderson elevated to bank president
The board of directors of BankFirst Financial Services has announced the promotion of Sam Henderson to Community Bank president of Columbus. Henderson has been in banking since 1980 and has served as a senior commercial lender with BankFirst since 1994.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the Mississippi School of Banking, the Graduate Lending School of Oklahoma and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal