Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state