Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist