Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey