Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds