Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president resigns as investigation continues
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- Waller wants statewide county court system
- C Spire to acquire cloud-based unified communications provider in $20M deal
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- Gunn: Teacher pay raises should be up for debate
- Hood reports scam targeting credit unions
- Attorney does not want newspaper to have MDMR records
- Mayor takes blame not telling council of gas card investigation