Logan practicing at Collins clinic
Bettye Logan, F.N.P., recently joined Collins Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Logan holds a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center.
Her professional affiliations include the Mississippi Nurses Association, American Nurses Association and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
In her new position, she will join Martin D. Harvey, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Logan practicing at Collins clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office