Drumheller in Clarksdale to add 20 jobs over 3 years
CLARKSDALE, Miss. (AP) – Drumheller Packaging, Inc. is expanding its Clarksdale operation which will create 20 additional jobs over a three-year period.
According to Wednesday’s Press Register, Corporate president David Drumheller, Jr., announced last week that the corporation would expand its warehousing facilities by acquiring a 44,000-square foot building adjacent to its existing 85,000-square foot plant.
Drumheller says aggressive market strategies had created “a need to improve our production capacities and our site access for delivery of raw materials and shipping of finished products.”
By acquiring the extra building, Drumheller says his company would have additional space for material and product storage and that it would also serve as a future production site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again