Drumheller in Clarksdale to add 20 jobs over 3 years
CLARKSDALE, Miss. (AP) – Drumheller Packaging, Inc. is expanding its Clarksdale operation which will create 20 additional jobs over a three-year period.
According to Wednesday’s Press Register, Corporate president David Drumheller, Jr., announced last week that the corporation would expand its warehousing facilities by acquiring a 44,000-square foot building adjacent to its existing 85,000-square foot plant.
Drumheller says aggressive market strategies had created “a need to improve our production capacities and our site access for delivery of raw materials and shipping of finished products.”
By acquiring the extra building, Drumheller says his company would have additional space for material and product storage and that it would also serve as a future production site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings