Drumheller in Clarksdale to add 20 jobs over 3 years
CLARKSDALE, Miss. (AP) – Drumheller Packaging, Inc. is expanding its Clarksdale operation which will create 20 additional jobs over a three-year period.
According to Wednesday’s Press Register, Corporate president David Drumheller, Jr., announced last week that the corporation would expand its warehousing facilities by acquiring a 44,000-square foot building adjacent to its existing 85,000-square foot plant.
Drumheller says aggressive market strategies had created “a need to improve our production capacities and our site access for delivery of raw materials and shipping of finished products.”
By acquiring the extra building, Drumheller says his company would have additional space for material and product storage and that it would also serve as a future production site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending