Drumheller in Clarksdale to add 20 jobs over 3 years
CLARKSDALE, Miss. (AP) – Drumheller Packaging, Inc. is expanding its Clarksdale operation which will create 20 additional jobs over a three-year period.
According to Wednesday’s Press Register, Corporate president David Drumheller, Jr., announced last week that the corporation would expand its warehousing facilities by acquiring a 44,000-square foot building adjacent to its existing 85,000-square foot plant.
Drumheller says aggressive market strategies had created “a need to improve our production capacities and our site access for delivery of raw materials and shipping of finished products.”
By acquiring the extra building, Drumheller says his company would have additional space for material and product storage and that it would also serve as a future production site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity