Madison Community Bank grand opening Thursday
Community Bank is holding the grand opening for a new branch in Madison Thursday. The new facility is located across the street from Tulane University near the corner of Main Street and Highway 51. It has seven full-time employees.
Community Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Banks across the Southeast, is one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Community Bancshares is a $2.15 billion multi-bank holding company with 36 offices and more than 650 staff members in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.
Source: Community Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life