Madison Community Bank grand opening Thursday
Community Bank is holding the grand opening for a new branch in Madison Thursday. The new facility is located across the street from Tulane University near the corner of Main Street and Highway 51. It has seven full-time employees.
Community Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Banks across the Southeast, is one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Community Bancshares is a $2.15 billion multi-bank holding company with 36 offices and more than 650 staff members in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.
Source: Community Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years