Madison Community Bank grand opening Thursday
Community Bank is holding the grand opening for a new branch in Madison Thursday. The new facility is located across the street from Tulane University near the corner of Main Street and Highway 51. It has seven full-time employees.
Community Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Banks across the Southeast, is one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Community Bancshares is a $2.15 billion multi-bank holding company with 36 offices and more than 650 staff members in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.
Source: Community Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn