Madison Community Bank grand opening Thursday
Community Bank is holding the grand opening for a new branch in Madison Thursday. The new facility is located across the street from Tulane University near the corner of Main Street and Highway 51. It has seven full-time employees.
Community Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Banks across the Southeast, is one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Community Bancshares is a $2.15 billion multi-bank holding company with 36 offices and more than 650 staff members in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.
Source: Community Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'