Madison Community Bank grand opening Thursday
Community Bank is holding the grand opening for a new branch in Madison Thursday. The new facility is located across the street from Tulane University near the corner of Main Street and Highway 51. It has seven full-time employees.
Community Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Banks across the Southeast, is one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions. Community Bancshares is a $2.15 billion multi-bank holding company with 36 offices and more than 650 staff members in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama.
Source: Community Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation