Dow Jones tops 11,000 for first time since May
NEW YORK-The Dow Jones Industrial Average topped the 11000 mark for the first time since May, the Wall Street Journal reports.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dow Jones tops 11,000 for first time since May”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state