Manning to open restaurant in New Orleans
Published: October 8,2010
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning will open a restaurant in association with the Harrah’s Hotel and Casino complex in downtown New Orleans.
The Times-Picayune reports the restaurant, called Manning’s, will have a bar and courtyard. It is scheduled to open in fall 2011.
Manning, a Mississippi native, starred at Ole Miss before joining the Saints, and later the Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)