Manning to open restaurant in New Orleans
Published: October 8,2010
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning will open a restaurant in association with the Harrah’s Hotel and Casino complex in downtown New Orleans.
The Times-Picayune reports the restaurant, called Manning’s, will have a bar and courtyard. It is scheduled to open in fall 2011.
Manning, a Mississippi native, starred at Ole Miss before joining the Saints, and later the Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators