Manning to open restaurant in New Orleans
Published: October 8,2010
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning will open a restaurant in association with the Harrah’s Hotel and Casino complex in downtown New Orleans.
The Times-Picayune reports the restaurant, called Manning’s, will have a bar and courtyard. It is scheduled to open in fall 2011.
Manning, a Mississippi native, starred at Ole Miss before joining the Saints, and later the Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency