Manning to open restaurant in New Orleans
by Associated Press
Published: October 8,2010
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning will open a restaurant in association with the Harrah’s Hotel and Casino complex in downtown New Orleans.
The Times-Picayune reports the restaurant, called Manning’s, will have a bar and courtyard. It is scheduled to open in fall 2011.
Manning, a Mississippi native, starred at Ole Miss before joining the Saints, and later the Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability