Manning to open restaurant in New Orleans
Published: October 8,2010
NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning will open a restaurant in association with the Harrah’s Hotel and Casino complex in downtown New Orleans.
The Times-Picayune reports the restaurant, called Manning’s, will have a bar and courtyard. It is scheduled to open in fall 2011.
Manning, a Mississippi native, starred at Ole Miss before joining the Saints, and later the Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill