ACS honors Williamson for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The American Cancer Society has awarded the annual Patient Support Award to Wesley Medical Center community educator Nita Williamson for her contributions to breast cancer awareness and the Look Good…Feel Better program.
The ACS designates this annual award to one community leader who demonstrates extraordinary care and compassion in the development and implementation of these awareness and support programs.
Williamson works closely with the ACS while also serving on Hattiesburg’s Breast Cancer Awareness Team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics