ACS honors Williamson for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The American Cancer Society has awarded the annual Patient Support Award to Wesley Medical Center community educator Nita Williamson for her contributions to breast cancer awareness and the Look Good…Feel Better program.
The ACS designates this annual award to one community leader who demonstrates extraordinary care and compassion in the development and implementation of these awareness and support programs.
Williamson works closely with the ACS while also serving on Hattiesburg’s Breast Cancer Awareness Team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus