ACS honors Williamson for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The American Cancer Society has awarded the annual Patient Support Award to Wesley Medical Center community educator Nita Williamson for her contributions to breast cancer awareness and the Look Good…Feel Better program.
The ACS designates this annual award to one community leader who demonstrates extraordinary care and compassion in the development and implementation of these awareness and support programs.
Williamson works closely with the ACS while also serving on Hattiesburg’s Breast Cancer Awareness Team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar