ACS honors Williamson for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The American Cancer Society has awarded the annual Patient Support Award to Wesley Medical Center community educator Nita Williamson for her contributions to breast cancer awareness and the Look Good…Feel Better program.
The ACS designates this annual award to one community leader who demonstrates extraordinary care and compassion in the development and implementation of these awareness and support programs.
Williamson works closely with the ACS while also serving on Hattiesburg’s Breast Cancer Awareness Team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability