ACS honors Williamson for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The American Cancer Society has awarded the annual Patient Support Award to Wesley Medical Center community educator Nita Williamson for her contributions to breast cancer awareness and the Look Good…Feel Better program.
The ACS designates this annual award to one community leader who demonstrates extraordinary care and compassion in the development and implementation of these awareness and support programs.
Williamson works closely with the ACS while also serving on Hattiesburg’s Breast Cancer Awareness Team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued