Ahuja added at Flowood clinic
Central Nephrology Clinic welcomes the addition of Mohit Ahuja, M.D. to its Flowood clinic. Ahuja joins the staff after completing a residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Ahuja joins a team of seven Central Nephrology Clinic physicians, who are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Nephrology, Mississippi State Medical Association, Renal Physicians Association, National Kidney Foundation, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41