Ahuja added at Flowood clinic
Central Nephrology Clinic welcomes the addition of Mohit Ahuja, M.D. to its Flowood clinic. Ahuja joins the staff after completing a residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Ahuja joins a team of seven Central Nephrology Clinic physicians, who are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Nephrology, Mississippi State Medical Association, Renal Physicians Association, National Kidney Foundation, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments