Ahuja added at Flowood clinic
Central Nephrology Clinic welcomes the addition of Mohit Ahuja, M.D. to its Flowood clinic. Ahuja joins the staff after completing a residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Ahuja joins a team of seven Central Nephrology Clinic physicians, who are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Nephrology, Mississippi State Medical Association, Renal Physicians Association, National Kidney Foundation, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing