Ahuja added at Flowood clinic
Central Nephrology Clinic welcomes the addition of Mohit Ahuja, M.D. to its Flowood clinic. Ahuja joins the staff after completing a residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Ahuja joins a team of seven Central Nephrology Clinic physicians, who are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Nephrology, Mississippi State Medical Association, Renal Physicians Association, National Kidney Foundation, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers