Ahuja added at Flowood clinic
Central Nephrology Clinic welcomes the addition of Mohit Ahuja, M.D. to its Flowood clinic. Ahuja joins the staff after completing a residency and nephrology fellowship at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Ahuja joins a team of seven Central Nephrology Clinic physicians, who are certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Nephrology, Mississippi State Medical Association, Renal Physicians Association, National Kidney Foundation, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete